Keith Jackson

I predict things to just get worse within Scottish football next year.

It all started, IMHO, with Celtic chasing every ref for every decision that went against them. OUR troubles were uncorrelated admittedly, but the malaise in the game in Scotland started with them refusing to accept that defeat is a part of the game.

CFC - Always cheated, never defeated - since 1888

It all started, IMHO, with Celtic chasing every ref for every decision that went against them. OUR troubles were uncorrelated admittedly, but the malaise in the game in Scotland started with them refusing to accept that defeat is a part of the game.

CFC - Always cheated, never defeated - since 1888

the post of the year on the last day of the year. :D

I also think the arrival of a certain Dr Reid in 2008 certainly played a big part. He is/was a headline grabber unconcerned whether the issue was correct or not, merely to put the the mere thought in peoples minds. He did that throughout his time in the Blair Government and did it at Celtic too.

I for one am convinced our whole saga with HMRC,LBG & Whyte was planned & orchestrated. We will, I believe, find out a great deal in 2013 who these people were. I think many of us suspect we already know them

I also think the arrival of a certain Dr Reid in 2008 certainly played a big part. He is/was a headline grabber unconcerned whether the issue was correct or not, merely to put the the mere thought in peoples minds. He did that throughout his time in the Blair Government and did it at Celtic too.

I for one am convince our whole saga with LBG & Whyte was planned & orchestrated. We will, I believe, find out a great deal in 2013 who these people were. I think many of us suspect we already know them

fullerton and co?

fullerton and co?

Time will tell but AJ suggested as much on STV NEWS on saturday. Was SDM forced to sell the club by LBG? if so by whom and for what reasons ? was it fullerton & kane or did they put someone up to it? MIM were around 700m in debt to the bank and Rangers debt was around 3 or 4% of that debt yet LBG seemed far more concerned about Rangers reducing debt. Why was that ? I've already made my mind up why.

Time will tell but AJ suggested as much on STV NEWS on saturday. Was SDM forced to sell the club by LBG? if so by whom and for what reasons ? was it fullerton & kane or did they put someone up to it? MIM were around 700m in debt to the bank and Rangers debt was around 3 or 4% of that debt yet LBG seemed far more concerned about Rangers reducing debt. Why was that ? I've already made my mind up why.

i think we both know why rab.

Guest Dummiesoot

first time i have read that drivel. wacko must be joking regarding celtic leading the way to cleanse the game. the game is dirty and it is celtic that have made it so. how anyone can say otherwise is beyond the pale.

No one in Scottish football can see the 2 big issues about to hit home in the months ahead for the SPHell i.e. SKY may walk away if we're not involved & the SPHell hasn't got a replacement sponsor for the CB whose contract runs out at the end of the season and no replacement has been sourced. These could provide massive financial shortfalls throughout and many clubs may only survive by getting rid off virtually their entire squads and replacing them with youths. Administration & liquidation may be the solution for those with high debts i.e. Hearts & Abergreen.

Pip Pip as leggo would say...........Ah well they would listen to the likes of Liewell, Petrie & Thompson. Hell mend them I say.

No one in Scottish football can see the 2 big issues about to hit home in the months ahead for the SPHell i.e. SKY may walk away if we're not involved & the SPHell hasn't got a replacement sponsor for the CB whose contract runs out at the end of the season and no replacement has been sourced. These could provide massive financial shortfalls throughout and many clubs may only survive by getting rid off virtually their entire squads and replacing them with youths. Administration & liquidation may be the solution for those with high debts i.e. Hearts & Abergreen.

Pip Pip as leggo would say...........Ah well they would listen to the likes of Liewell, Petrie & Thompson. Hell mend them I say.

Ahhhh; shaaaamme.

Oh, well. Hey-ho. Life goes on. :)