Undisclosed payments investigation unaffected by death of Hugh Adam

SDM's only crime was to sell to Whyte but as I ask again and again on here was he blackmailed into it by LBG ? if so who at LBG ? was it Fullerton & Kane or did they get some patsy to do their dirty work for them ? questions we must get answered.

SDM did run up huge debts but these were repaid. EBT's we now know were legal. My only complaint about them was some of those who got them.

Being a c*nt is just one crime you've missed out...

He also gave many, many years of his life to Rangers and to Rangers financial benefit.

His ramblings were those of an old man and it looked to me, at least partially, as if he was being wheeled out by an obviously anti-Rangers media to get the agenda across that we cheated. Much of his ramblings seemed to me to be anti-SDM without realising that they were also negatively impacting the club.

I find it sad that he is considered a traitor for some interviews in his later days when you consider what he did for Rangers over the course.

Again, each to their own but I personally wont hold grudges against him.

What he did to us is nowhere even near to what SDM did or what Craig Whyte did. Not even close. And, in fact, his "traitorous ramblings" have not as yet cost the club anything. YET....

I worked for a firm where a guy that worked there for 20 years and was their top mechanic was caught stealing. He was sacked on the spot. He was a thief. The amount he made the company did not matter. He was a thief

What Adam has cost us is yet to be counted but his story of double contracts to the SFA\SPL threw petrol on the fire and he was probably the biggest catalyst to their case Sleeping with the enemy comes to mind. No matter how much money he made us, he crossed the bridge of his own free will. He is a traitor.

I worked for a firm where a guy that worked there for 20 years and was their top mechanic was caught stealing. He was sacked on the spot. He was a thief. The amount he made the company did not matter. He was a thief

What Adam has cost us is yet to be counted but his story of double contracts to the SFA\SPL threw petrol on the fire and he was probably the biggest catalyst to their case Sleeping with the enemy comes to mind. No matter how much money he made us, he crossed the bridge of his own free will. He is a traitor.

So Hugh Adam is akin to a thief now ?

He didnt tell those stories to the SFA or SPL. I could clearly be wrong but it looked to me more like he was duped into an interview with an anti-Rangers media. Sleeping with the enemy ? Away pete, I cant agree with that at all.

He was clearly a frail old man when he took that interview. I have no idea if he had his wits completely about him, but it certainly came across to me as an old man being manipulated.

As I said, you can wish him ill will in death as a traitor if you like. I still think he gave many good years to Rangers. To compare him to a thief is poor IMO giving he put far more into the club than he took out. And yes, I understand what you are trying to say, but comparing him to a thief isnt a good comparison IMO.

He was bitter towards David Murray no doubt but surely in hindsight we can all see why?

No! What should I see in Hindsight? What Murray did was well documented. We knew the club was in debt. It was in the accounts for the last 10 years that he was using EBT's. Most were happy or at least impartial he sold to Whyte. Surely we can only judge him on that when all the facts come out because I do feel he may have been duped on that by Whyte, Lloyds and Ticketus.

I honestly do not think Murray is happy at what has occurred. Total mismanagemeat. Yes certainly. Willing distruction i doubt it very much.

I wish, as all, that Murray had not got the club into the state he got it but I do not believe he willingly played the leading role in the final act.

No! What should I see in Hindsight? What Murray did was well documented. We knew the club was in debt. It was in the accounts for the last 10 years that he was using EBT's. Most were happy or at least impartial he sold to Whyte. Surely we can only judge him on that when all the facts come out because I do feel he may have been duped on that by Whyte, Lloyds and Ticketus.

I honestly do not think Murray is happy at what has occurred. Total mismanagemeat. Yes certainly. Willing distruction i doubt it very much.

I wish, as all, that Murray had not got the club into the state he got it but I do not believe he willingly played the leading role in the final act.

He didn't care what happened to us so long as his own arse was saved, it's well documented he knew what Whyte was.

Resentent is much better put towards him than Hugh Adam.

He didn't care what happened to us so long as his own arse was saved, it's well documented he knew what Whyte was.

Resentent is much better put towards him than Hugh Adam.

I am not sure about that bit as i have no Idea if he had a choice. Lloyds seemed to be running things at that point.

I am not a Murray supporter I just don't have any evidence at all to say that he wilfully brought the club to it's knee's. He definitely can be accused of gross mismanagement that is for sure but that was with all his companies and not just Rangers.

I am not sure about that bit as i have no Idea if he had a choice. Lloyds seemed to be running things at that point.

I am not a Murray supporter I just don't have any evidence at all to say that he wilfully brought the club to it's knee's. He definitely can be accused of gross mismanagement that is for sure but that was with all his companies and not just Rangers.

If you watch the interview with Adam, he is clearly not 100% with what the agenda is. It was disgusting of the mhedia to use an old man like that. I hope he rests peacefully, I for one bear him no ill will.

Methinks there was an interview with one of the colleagues who did the C4 programme alongside Thomson (or whoever was it) and he (the colleague) was disgusted in the way Thomson went about this, leading the old man by the nose, asking the same questions time and again till he got the answer he wanted.

Methinks there was an interview with one of the colleagues who did the C4 programme alongside Thomson (or whoever was it) and he (the colleague) was disgusted in the way Thomson went about this, leading the old man by the nose, asking the same questions time and again till he got the answer he wanted.

It suited the agenda to have a Rangers man making comments. Adam was used badly & taken advantage of.