Green will speak soon...

yeah but its just more moonbeams.

i really wish he would actually follow through on this but we both know he wont.

the think is if every their was a time its now. even if ts the 6th level conference we need to g to.

It may help remind who is the biggest show in town, we'll need to see.

At least he seems to believe that England is a no go and quite rightly, but we will see a form of European league in my lifetime in fact I think you will see something within 10 years the middle class of European football are pissed of with the royalty and change will come. Hopefully we are ready to get in at the start and not sitting on our hands moaning about how bad life is.

Have to agree with both of you. At some point an international league format will come, whether or not it is good for Rangers to participate is absolutely ambiguous. Probably better then the cesspool that is the SPL at the moment but noone knows. For now, talking about it, hoping for it and clutching the idea is nothing but moonbeams.

...if every their was a time its now. even if ts the 6th level conference we need to g to.

That's the problem though isn't it? The time isn't now. The time was last summer when we were without a league and SFA membership. We might have had a chance of finding an invite from a sypathetic foreign football association and could possibly have been given dispensation from football's governing bodies to make the move.

Now there are far too many hurdles to overcome. If we were to negotiate our way into the English leagues we would then need to serve a three year notice period ...barring a similar series of events to what we just scraped through.

Cross border leagues are now our only prospect of leaving Scottish football and although they might come to fruition it won't be any time soon.

We've made our choice and for the foreseeable future we're stuck with it.

Edited by UCF2008
typo

I don't see the problem. We'll go from the 4th tier in Scottish football to the 3rd tier.

His chat of "meaningless matches" is stupid. The players would lose their match fitness for starters. I like Green but he doesn't half talk some shite!