Green will speak soon...

That's the problem though isn't it? The time isn't now. The time was last summer when we were without a league and SFA membership. We might have had a chance of finding an invite from a sypathetic foreign football association and could possibly have been given dispensation from football's governing bodies to make the move.

Now there are far too many hurdles to overcome. If we were to negotiate our way into the English leagues we would then need to serve a three year notice period ...barring a similar series of events to what we just scraped through.

Cross border leagues are now our only prospect of leaving Scottish football and although they might come to fruition it won't be any time soon.

We've made our choice and for the foreseeable future we're stuck with it.

now is the second best time we have ever had.

As usual Green makes some fair points but we're not in a strong enough position to talk about running Scottish football and/or moving elsewhere.

Sure, we may have the biggest support, the biggest TV audiences and the most successful history but currently we're a division 3 club with no prospect of going anywhere but the new division 2. It's as simple as that and I'd have preferred Green to acknowledge that before recommending what seems an impossible action.

I do sympathise with him to a degree as I'd have hoped the SFL clubs may have held out for a bit more than a bigger slice of the toxic SPL pie but Green may already be regretting saying he'd never play in the SPL again on his watch. FWIW, he may be spared that loss of face as I think the 12/12/18 will be rebranded before it starts next year.

I'm also hoping for more from Jim Traynor than opinion pieces on our website. Michael Nicholson will certainly give Celtic more when he starts his supposed new role.

I'm also hoping for more from Jim Traynor than opinion pieces on our website.

I was thinking this but didn't write it as I didn't see think I speak with enough credibility and eloquence for the point to be debated on its merits.

It read like a editorial from the Sun or Record and we often moan when the fan groups don't put out professional statements.

I like the boldness and the weight of the piece. There was just something off in the way it was presented. I can only really put it down to lacking professionalism for a club of our standing.

I was thinking this but didn't write it as I didn't see think I speak with enough credibility and eloquence for the point to be debated on its merits.

It read like a editorial from the Sun or Record and we often moan when the fan groups don't put out professional statements.

I like the boldness and the weight of the piece. There was just something off in the way it was presented. I can only really put it down to lacking professionalism for a club of our standing.

The thrust of the piece was fine and I'm not overly worried about our website carrying such stuff.

However, I only hope - no I expect actually - such strong opinions to be acted upon behind the scenes before such stuff is published.

However, I only hope - no I expect actually - such strong opinions to be acted upon behind the scenes before such stuff is published.

Exactly, that is the premise for every statement the club issues. Otherwise it's all just blanks.

In my opinion, Mr. Green chose the opportunity to say a big "fuck you" to Regan and Doncaster as well as announcing to anyone who might be listening that Rangers Football Club are open to offers from abroad.

It will also help those 2 halfwits focus a bit more closely to acknowledging what Rangers actually mean to Scottish Football.