keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

I believe they're wrong to expect a fair trial yes.

Of course you're privy to all the information that they are?

The very fact that they are representing us at the hearing is an admission from Green that his strategy was in fact the wrong one in this instance, he's admitted he was wrong but you know better than him?

Green's initial stance that the tribunal was" nothing to do with him", was peculiar to say the least. Surely it's better to be in there from the start, rather than wait for the inevitable guilty verdict, and then fight it through the law courts. An odd twist to this sorry affair, was Chris Graham saying in his recent article that there may have been a problem with the newco defending itself, due to liquidation rules, and something to do with the old creditors. I got the feeling he was implying that this was the reason that the RFFF had to step up and pay the legal fees. Very strange. Almost as if Green has told the RFFF this to get them to pay for the defence.

Something about it all doesn't sit right with me. Why would the RFFF suddenly decide to offer to pay the expenses without any communication from Rangers? I guess they didn't, and only hope they were given the whole truth from Charles.

Green's initial stance that the tribunal was" nothing to do with him", was peculiar to say the least. Surely it's better to be in there from the start, rather than wait for the inevitable guilty verdict, and then fight it through the law courts. An odd twist to this sorry affair, was Chris Graham saying in his recent article that there may have been a problem with the newco defending itself, due to liquidation rules, and something to do with the old creditors. I got the feeling he was implying that this was the reason that the RFFF had to step up and pay the legal fees. Very strange. Almost as if Green has told the RFFF this to get them to pay for the defence.

Something about it all doesn't sit right with me. Why would the RFFF suddenly decide to offer to pay the expenses without any communication from Rangers? I guess they didn't, and only hope they were given the whole truth from Charles.

Quoted to get round censorship!