keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

You think we should just let the tribunal happen without any legal team from Rangers present? Is that what you are saying?

I believe the 'tribunal' is a sham that had the verdict decided long ago, and the only real fight is the proper legal route.

The fact Green has gone back on that stance shows a disappointing lack of backbone.

I believe the 'tribunal' is a sham that had the verdict decided long ago, and the only real fight is the proper legal route.

The fact Green has gone back on that stance shows a disappointing lack of backbone.

No, it shows that he's found someone to fund what he should be funding. They're his titles, so he keeps telling us. The truth is, he doesn't really care if we keep them or not. All he see's are the legal bills, for no great return.(financially)

I am here you know.

Yes I know.

STB, the evil genius. He's even got me saying that green is right in this case.

But we're pure anti Green and all that.

On the contrary it shows a grasp of reality.

You try appealing to the court against a judgement when you refused to engage in the process.

No, it shows that he's found someone to fund what he should be funding. They're his titles, so he keeps telling us. The truth is, he doesn't really care if we keep them or not. All he see's are the legal bills, for no great return.(financially)

Our history is a big part of his sell to investors.