Traynor - Game En-title-d To Better

So it's ok to say our travelling support are not "decent people", and that it's good for Scotland that Rangers wont be in europe for a while. Do that and we give you a well paid job. Clasp your hands over your head at the tax case result and it's a full boycott of the record. The rules are getting more and more complex by the day. Nobody see's the irony of who revealed this shocking head clasping behaviour.

Traynor is worth the watching, especially when Green is well, green.

Guest alfiebass
Aye I know, but to the outsider, it doesn't look too good.

With the amount of propaganda that has been circulated against Rangers over the last two to three years it doesn't matter whether or not it looks good or not. I don't seem to remember any great outcry on our behalf from any outsiders, do you? Do you honestly believe that the stripping of titles would be the end of it all? I'm pretty sure that these people see that as an opening move to try and get large sums of money from the club.

Traynor needs to start earning his keep. He may not be a Bluenose, but he's working for us now and the monthly article just ain't enough. So let's start naming and shaming, Jim - and let's start asking why the club isn't pushing the HMRC petition. 30,000 signatures when we have a 45,000 home gate - something smells fishy. if the club really wanted this petition to succeed, we'd have it over the 100k barrier in days. The question is *why* don't they.

Traynor needs to start earning his keep. He may not be a Bluenose, but he's working for us now and the monthly article just ain't enough. So let's start naming and shaming, Jim - and let's start asking why the club isn't pushing the HMRC petition. 30,000 signatures when we have a 45,000 home gate - something smells fishy. if the club really wanted this petition to succeed, we'd have it over the 100k barrier in days. The question is *why* don't they.

Good point.

I highly doubt it's as simple as you're making out, if there's enough people to sign it then why aren't they with or without the club pushing it? It didn't take campaigns to get 200k travelling to Manchester.

There's oldco and newco issues, we already have Galloway trying to get debts transferred and we still don't know whether HMRC are appealing or not. There can be a number of reasons why the club isn't getting involved right now, but I assume you're insinuating conspiracy?

I highly doubt it's as simple as you're making out, if there's enough people to sign it then why aren't they with or without the club pushing it? It didn't take campaigns to get 200k travelling to Manchester.

There's oldco and newco issues, we already have Galloway trying to get debts transferred and we still don't know whether HMRC are appealing or not. There can be a number of reasons why the club isn't getting involved right now, but I assume you're insinuating conspiracy?

I said when it started being only on the internet, that it wouldn't make the desired amount.