Why do we still have transfer embargo?

We were blackmailed into accepting all sanctions etc. Liewell and his cabal had been working for this for years and Whyte gave them the chance to turn the tables on us. They don't want to kill Rangers, but they do want them in such a position that Rangers cannot threaten Celtic's free run at Europe every year. This is about money, power and domination. Their plan was working perfectly, but they did not reckon on one thing - Charles. He may be in it for the money, but I think the arrogance and bigotted attitude of Liewell and his cabal has hit a chord that does not sit well with Charles. I do believe that Charles will not be satisfied until he is back on top. I think he knows how to play this game, maybe even better than Liewell.

we got it for not paying tax. we still have it because we agreed to it.

And the SFA knew Whyte wasn't paying tax and did nothing about that? not much point in having a governing body if it does nothing in such a serious situation.

Or did Liewell tell his SFA chum Regan to let Whyte continue not paying tax for as long as possible to let the situation get as bad as possible i.e. inevitable administration?

Traynor must at some point and tell us what really did happen here ? if the SFA did know about this & did nothing we must involve UEFA if possible to clear out this rotten, corrupt organisation and hand out life bans like Whyte got

Well maybe but I doubt Ally would have wanted the footballing future played with like that, after so many months of this and that everyone including fans really just wanted to get playing again.

The embargo is unjust of course but we had the time to create a group good enough to win at this level comfortably so it's not done us an awful lot of harm.

oh dont say that on here my goodness, you will have them spitting feathers!

i disagree with the rest but explaining why will have us going round in circles mate. :thup: