For those who can't listen it's the same old crap: He reckons we're a new club because we walked away from our debt.

He completely fails to grasp (or mention, at least) that we settled all our footballing debts, and paid into the creditors pot via the purchase of assets - which means we've walked away from a smaller proportion of our debts than many clubs who've agreed a pence-in-the-pound deal - which is what we would have done had HMRC not been incorrectly awarded the right to prevent it.

Bottom line, Andy: The SFA, UEFA and the ECA have acknowledged we're the same team, so your opinion is irrelevant.

I think the club should respond to these sorts of things.

These people are blatantly using public platforms to peddle their own agendas.

Can you imagine the outrageous indignation that would emanate from the East End if they were on the receiving end of this constant stream of shit? I'll tell you what it wouldn't be happening.

Our previous weakness in defending the club has made us an easy target for these jumped up, talentless little nobodies. The prerequisite for jobs on mainstream radio in Scotland seems to be a predeliction for sinking the boot into Rangers.

I wish someone like Chris Graham called in to debate Andy's view point... :whistle:

Walker is just toeing the part line and would be easy meat for the likes of Chris.

I'd pay good money to see Chris take on Thompson and double as much to see him take on that prick Galloway.