Player ratings vs DU

Guest nvager

24 hours later and a sleep and nah still cant agree with you.. that was utter dire.. like was the montrose other week .. and elgin the few weeks before that. its not like were expecting mirracles. just a lot better than is being served up.

Kutnetsov is correct, comparing to past is a weak argument. Who cares. im ashamed not just yesterday but everytime that useless side put us out the scottish cup, which has become something of a norm recently. really un-acceptable.

It was such a woeful effort throughout the entire team that it is perhaps unfair to select individual players. That said, the conduct of Ian Black at the end of the match was frankly pathetic if not entirely predictable. There was talk on an earlier post of careers coming to an end on the back of this performance and McCoist could do worse than make an example of Black. Black might count himself a bit unfortunate for his first booking but how he had avoided receiving a yellow card prior to that incident was more of a surprise. You would have put you mortgage on him getting sent off and he couldn't help himself. The antics as he left the field of play were an embarrassment. I won't lie, I never liked Black during his time at ICT or Hearts and his cowardly tackle on Jelavic pretty much sums him up. I was however prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and felt once he was wearing the blue jersey I might warm to him. Unfortunately, his performances this season have been consistently poor and he has been completely overshadowed by Lewis Macleod and even Kyle Hutton to a lesser extent. The only consistent part to Black's game is that he will get involved in every little incident and 9 times out of 10 pick up a booking. Black would be the first to point to the fact that he is singled out and he would be quite correct but he is an experienced SPL player, full International, Scottish Cup winner and one of the big earners at Ibrox who must rise above it. McCoist has put a lot of faith in Black and this really does look misguided. For me, the guy will never be Rangers class in terms of performance or conduct and I strongly suspect Ally already knows it. With the season effectively over, there is no excuse for sticking with Black.

I only lasted until their 2nd went in so i can't possibly give a fair assessment for the 90 mins. on how we played.

What i did see though was the reason Alexander was back up for all those years behind McGregor,he has no communication with his defence who,in turn,have no communication with each other.

A midfield that hid all over the park and gave possession away like they were petrified to be on the ball for more the 3 seconds.

Templeton was anonymous,and has been for a while now.

Sandaza tried,and in fairness was not 100% fit,but with no support it was futile.

It was not so much losing,i expected that,but more of how we lost that bothered me.

There was no tactics,no plan,no fight,no passion,no leadership or will to win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing.

And that,more than anything else,is shameful and makes a mockery of the loyalty that has been shown to the Club since the start of the season.

Alexander was shocking imo. He needs to go. Look at the difference between their goalie and Alexander at cross balls...he came for everything and we didn't cause them any bother from any corners. Alexander on the other hand didn't come for 1 and they were causing us problems all day from crosses. Also i think a Klos, McGregor, Goram would have saved that first goal, maybe a tad harsh on him but that is the sort of calibre we expect from our goalie.

Shiels is another that must be benched. He has been crap since he signed. I genuinely thought he would do well for us but fact is he just isn't performing. Give McKay a run in that role if Ally persists on this 1 up front nonsense.

Little is wasted out on the right, needs to be through the middle.