Message to the boycott breakers

Guest Geo the Ger

Yes but how many different ways does it need to be said and how many times?

I have major doubts about the management team but I don't want to talk about it morning, noon and night.

It is repetitive, dull and depressingto peddle the same stuff ad nauseam.

if the topic is still relevant at the time of debate and it just so happens to be negative then it means there are issues. ignoring them and forgetting about them does no one any good. these issues need tackled head on without shirking out of it. if someone doesnt like the opinions, facts or whatever then they dont need to read on or take part in the debate.

one or two people said at the start of the season we would be talking about the exact same issues 6 months down the line as they were that day and they were right, because it is still very applicable. fans with concerns are not making them up.

You can't deny that green stoked the fires on this one with DU. Also, without him making it "official", we would have had much more than 300 odd there. Something else you might want to ponder. For a club that will make a loss this season, can we really afford to deny the club it's rightful Scottish cup income. It seems to have damaged us much more than it's intended target. DU will make much more in the following rounds, than they lost here. Add to that the Bears that never miss a game that got "conned" into missing this one, and it all leaves a sour taste.

It's time to move on from all the petty revenge. The best revenge is getting it right on the pitch, which is sadly being neglected in amongst all the drama.

In your opinion, I think it was worth it inspite of all that. Personal records hold little interest to me.

But nobody has indicated this is a permanent fixture for meetings with SPL teams, that was the first match away to one since the summer's events so a statement has been made.

Is that directed at me personally or a general comment? I've maybe gone pretty far the last couple of days but that's more a letting off steam reaction to such an awful match. Overall while i'm not a big fan of Ally the manager I think i'm pretty reasonable about it.

:D

Certainly since yesterday it has been pretty ott in general.

we've 14 SFL3 games left this season. After that a decision needs to be taken regards Ally and his staff. This cannot be avoided

we will most likely win 99% of those matches but that doesnt mean ally should stay. the next few months is not a test. the damage was done long ago.

People went because they wanted to. Not everyone agreed with the boycott. Neither stance makes anyone a better fan than anyone else.

I'd say that ignoring the wishes of the club when they ask you not tpo attend a game says a lot about what kind of fan you are.

I'd say that ignoring the wishes of the club when they ask you not tpo attend a game says a lot about what kind of fan you are.

Really? So because a CEO says don't do something, you should not do it, not question it? Toe the party line or be castigated?

That's sheer lunacy.

Really? So because a CEO says don't do something, you should not do it, not question it? Toe the party line or be castigated?

That's sheer lunacy.

On an issue like this where we as a club should be showing a united front? Definitely,

Nobody is saying tha you shouldn't question it or disagree with it, but they still should not have gone and given ammo to those who wish to harm our club.

Sorry if you feel that's lunacy.