Charles Green on his travels

Naturally I don't agree, the shares seem too widespread for someone to hold ultimate power.

Green, Imram and bluepitch combined have a significant hold on the shares, and assuming they are all in cahoots, that's a considerable chunk of any votes. Almost 30% at a guess. Add in a few more of the original investors, who may or may not be independent, then one man could have control of up to 50%. I'm speculating of course, but I'm convinced there is a single man behind it all, and it's not charles.

Only to point out Green isn't the only one running the club, he just happens to be the most talkative.

Thus opening the door to legitimately bring Ahmed our non-director director into the discussion.

It's a bit rich to complain about something you yourself did.

Green, Imram and bluepitch combined have a significant hold on the shares, and assuming they are all in cahoots, that's a considerable chunk of any votes. Almost 30% at a guess. Add in a few more of the original investors, who may or may not be independent, then one man could have control of up to 50%. I'm speculating of course, but I'm convinced there is a single man behind it all, and it's not charles.

Well I disagree, I believe it's as Green says it is, widespread ownership. Some folk just don't fancy the public eye, I doubt I would.

Well I disagree, I believe it's as Green says it is, widespread ownership. Some folk just don't fancy the public eye, I doubt I would.

It certainly looks that way on the surface, but upon closer inspection, a large chunk of shares have been kept with the original "saviours".

Naturally I don't agree, the shares seem too widespread for someone to hold ultimate power.

It takes a fair bit of power to make a loan of £200k for a few weeks, get £178k back + a £50k arrangement fee and get the remaining £22k converted into 2.2 million shares worth £1.54m at the float price,

Edited by forlanssister
missing m

It takes a fair bit of power to make a loan of £200k for a few weeks, get £178k back + a £50k arrangement fee and get the remaining £22k converted into 2.2 million shares worth £1.54m at the float price,

It takes power to achieve it, but sheer genius to have 99% of the people to accept it as "normal" practice. We effectively paid him around 30k to become a millionaire, according to those maths.