Rangers can seal a 'Bosman' transfer to English League, says legal expert

Have you noticed that those 6 became better players after they left Auchenhowie and went to other clubs strange that if the place is so good.

McGregors certainly not.

Neither has Hutton who's been struggling to get a game for the majority of of the time since he left us - Initially through injury granted.

I can't honestly see how Naismith could really play much better than he did for us.

Burkes been less injury prone but no better.

Miller's gone back to being a journeyman who's past his prime and has lost his starting place in the National team.

I might be willing to give you Adam. At least when he was playing for Blackpool that is.

At this present time Celtic have a better youth set up than us, end of story.

In fact most SPL teams have a better set up, end of story.

Glad you cleared that up for myself and the rest of us head in the sand brigade. Much appreciated :thup:

Maybe now we can get back on topic?

Edited by UCF2008

McGregors certainly not.

Neither has Hutton who's been struggling to get a game for the majority of of the time since he left us - Initially through injury granted.

I can't honestly see how Naismith could really play much better than he did for us.

Burkes been less injury prone but no better.

Miller's gone back to being a journeyman who's past his prime and has lost his starting place in the National team.

I might be willing to give you Adam. At least when he was playing for Blackpool that is.

Glad you cleared that up for myself and the rest of us head in the sand brigade. Much appreciated :thup:

Maybe now we can get back on topic?

Burke has made a good career for himself since he left which is just as long as he was at Rangers so to claim its all our work is stretching it a bit, and not good enough to get into the Scotland squad for 7 years, Adam has come on leaps and bounds, Hutton has been plagued by injuries and bad team chooses.

Mcgregor left the finished article one of the only things we do well train goalies and it seems he's away to West Brom.

Naismith, Miller aren't one of ours.

I'm glad you appreciate my posts keep enjoying. :flipa:

Naismith, Miller aren't one of ours.

Since it was me who brought them up initially I'll remind you that I didn't claim they were. In fact I pointed out that 3 of the six were products of our youth system. That's if you don't count Adam who joined as a trainee and even then I think I was being lenient since he was about 14 or 15 at the time and spent 4 years in our youth setup.

Since it was me who brought them up initially I'll remind you that I didn't claim they were. In fact I pointed out that 3 of the six were products of our youth system. That's if you don't count Adam who joined as a trainee and even then I think I was being lenient since he was about 14 or 15 at the time and spent 4 years in our youth setup.

Someone else claimed them as Auchenhowie top guns, sorry if you thought I meant you.

I thought the blind loyality shown to Ally manager was depressing but this thread takes the biscuit, we have a poster on here who almost lives at Auchenhowie and does the youth thread (elfideldo) telling anyone who will listen its a shambles and getting worse not better.

And all we get from the head in the sand brigade is, but we had 6 guys in the Scotland squad all of who are in their late 20's FFS, and left Rangers years ago because they couldn't get a game. :facepalm:

Have you noticed that those 6 became better players after they left Auchenhowie and went to other clubs strange that if the place is so good.

spot on al, some people are just completely blinded by hatred. sad really.

No, they are unknown, outside of their immediate family, hardcore Celtic fans, and you, most people will never have heard of the 6 Celtic players who made that squad.

Right, so Scottish society victimises young Celtic players in particular Kuznetsov, is that what you’re saying? That none of them made it at Celtic tells you everything about their wonderful youth set up and nothing about Scottish society.

Read it again. I’ll use big letters to help you ‘THE LAST 10 YEARS’. Of the players you mentioned only one of them made their Celtic debut after 2003, that was David Marshall in 2004.

Stephen Pearson was bought from Motherwell for £400,000. McManus, Maloney, Miller, Crainey and Kennedy are all in there 30s now, Crainey made his Celtic debut in the last century! Even Beattie and Wallace started in 2003 and 2002 respectively. Beattie of course came through Rangers youth set-up. I’m surprised you didn’t throw Kenny Dalglish and Lou Macari in as well as further evidence…

Next Gen, yeah, Man Utd, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Lyon, Bayern Munich et all must be flying people directly to Barrowfield to figure out how Celtic do it seeing as they aren’t in it either. Still, what do those clubs know about youth development, eh? By the way how are Celtic getting on in that tournament??

Biased, me? You better fuckin believe it Kuz. My nose is blue and my world is seen through blue-tinted spectacles. I’ll never pretend any differently. But ignorant, no, I’m not. I see the world for what it is. If Celtic do something well I’ll probably just say nothing. Deal in facts, not what a polluted media tell you. On any realistic measurement Celtic have a mediocre youth set-up.

no that is not what i am saying at all, absolutely not, every youth team, every professional club, every boys club around the country face the same problems. ! :facepalm: you are having a nightmare.

fair enough amms, sorry about that but why confine it to only 10 years? because it suits your agenda? beattie fair made it at rangers, eh? lol

does it matter how they are getting on? they were invited, we were not.

then its pointless debating.

mediocre. :facepalm: no, you are not bitter, at all. lol

And by what criteria are you measuring them by?

See, that is what you get. despite asking time and again Battering the drum without any substance. Substance in form of examples, something you can actually debate on instead of hollow words or even better, the "head-in-the-sand" cudgel.

I would have no problem if someone says thet ICT's, Killies' or Ross County's youth setup is better than ours, simply because they had and have to feed of it far more than we had these last 30odd years. Did it produce better products? Who can tell? They sure bred more SPL players ... out of necessity. Some rose to fame, others ... i.e. most ... will never feature in any OF mindset. So by default - after decades of experience - they have a setup geared for results. Our setup has been bemoaned ever since I joined up with the Lightblues in 1983. But if people cast their minds back, there were not that many Scottish players deemed good enough to wear the Gersey, young and old. During the late 80s and 90s we still had good Scottish talent out there, after that the Old Firm looked for quality elsewhere. Both teams. Neither produced any great Scottish talent, if there were Scottish players, 9 out of 10 times they bought them. So IF the Hooped Horrors setup is miles ahead of us, where is the proof? Their class of 2012/2013 has more Scottish u19/21 caps? Won the title? So what, we did that the years before and will probably in years to come too. Or are we only allowed to check out the status quo and block the rest out? The e.g. last 5 years? What sort of objective view would yield that?

@ kuznetzov ... you do note that you outright mock people and accuse them of hatred? When the former is at best inappropriate and the latter offensive.

Edited by der Berliner