Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

who's paying the bill us or green?

The holding company, as you eloquently keep telling us we never bought shares in Rangers we bought shares in a holding company and its this holding company that pays the bills.

The same holding company that was set up to purchase us and has since changed its name.

The same holding company who used Orlit to source potential investors.

There's plenty to pull Green up for, my pet hate is the rolling next week deadlines, but this ain't one of them.

so Charlie's useing rangers money for work he had done before he owned rangers. as I say ask him why

He's using money that belongs to the holding company, the same company that used Orlit to find investors the only thing that's changed is the name of the holding company.

Unless I'm mistaken you don't need a bill free company to change its name.

oh and ask him what else we paid or owe. his legal fees? his pr fees? his travel costs? his lunch with white?

Again if the holding company paid them, then the bills come with the name change.

You need to start separating the football club from the company who run us, and until the company that runs us does anything to adversely effect the club I don't see a problem.

He's using money that belongs to the holding company, the same company that used Orlit to find investors the only thing that's changed is the name of the holding company.

Unless I'm mistaken you don't need a bill free company to change its name.

orlit wasn't involved in the IPO. the found investors for the child company.

regardless of that he's using club funds to pay his bills. imho that's not right.