RFC statement-media reports

No, you simply cannot state that as fact. Absolutely you cannot state that as fact.

This bill is the one we are debating, correct ? This bill inured whilst buying us, agreed. However, has this bill been paid yet ? NO.

So, either you cannot state as fact that he is using ST money to pay it, or you are saying that ST monies are the only monies the club have received. And I KNOW you are not that naive to believe that ST monies are the only monies the club have received. The club has more than one revenue stream, even if ST's is the vast majority of those revenue streams.

previous invoices have been paid and we have admitted liability though not in the full amount.

st is the only revenue stream that matters. i have also said any number of times hes using club funds to purchase the club (or costs associated with such)

He only runs the club...

Which he gets well paid for, not including his bonuses, and ALL living expenses. Close on £3m chucky will be pulling, in less than a year. Nice work if you can get it. So far he's overseen us getting humped from 3 cups, losing all our best players, and stumbling towards winning a pub league having to endure some of the worst football seen at Ibrox for years. Great value for money.

So were AJ etc wrong to use ticketus?

Yes, AJ & whoever else involved in our borrowing deals with Ticketus prior to Whyte were wrong to do so (IMO). Ticketus are glorified loan sharks with high interest rates and for Rangers to have been using them for cashflow shortfalls is unacceptable to me. I can only assume that they felt there was no other option (or no better option) to help them bridge the gaps in the club's cash flow because no doubt our bankers wouldn't increase our borrowing facilities, but to my mind high interest rate loans are pretty much like throwing money down a drain.

Yes, AJ & whoever else involved in our borrowing deals with Ticketus prior to Whyte were wrong to do so (IMO). Ticketus are glorified loan sharks with high interest rates and for Rangers to have been using them for cashflow shortfalls is unacceptable to me. I can only assume that they felt there was no other option (or no better option) to help them bridge the gaps in the club's cash flow because no doubt our bankers wouldn't increase our borrowing facilities, but to my mind high interest rate loans are pretty much like throwing money down a drain.

i dont think the interest rates are particularly bad. not ideal of course but nothing like loan sharking. maybe 15%

am i wrong?

Well how many supporters have reported money stolen from their bank accounts by Green?

To be fair he did try to collect money from peoples bank accounts through direct debits when he legally had no mandate to do so.

Green didnt use ST money to purchase the club though. I thought we had been through this before. Using it to purchase the club, as Whyte effectively did, was illegal was it not under Company Law ?

Green used it for sourcing investors rather than the purchase of the club. I suspect there is a difference.

We still dont know who paid it although I would expect it to be the club.

There's a difference all right though there are parallels and I can see gs's point of view, however I do not think it can be proven that either Whyte or Green used "financial assistance" which is using the companies own funds to fund its purchase which as you state correctly is illegal, though I don't think there is any doubt that the fans have effectively bought the club twice in the last two years.

One thing's for sure Green or perhaps rather Ahmed is far smarter than Whyte.