RFC statement-media reports

if they used it to buy the club yes.

i am sure they didnt.

Green didnt use ST money to purchase the club though. I thought we had been through this before. Using it to purchase the club, as Whyte effectively did, was illegal was it not under Company Law ?

Green used it for sourcing investors rather than the purchase of the club. I suspect there is a difference.

We still dont know who paid it although I would expect it to be the club.

Green didnt use ST money to purchase the club though. I thought we had been through this before. Using it to purchase the club, as Whyte effectively did, was illegal was it not under Company Law ?

Green used it for sourcing investors rather than the purchase of the club. I suspect there is a difference.

We still dont know who paid it although I would expect it to be the club.

Still a court case about Whyte misleading the club over the funding.

GS take a chill pill and lie down in a dark room for 10 mins before your head explodes mate.

He didn't use the clubs money to buy the club mate, I know you think he did but he didn't mate.

He technically did, if we are now paying this company a fee for finding us investors. That money was owed by green and co, not the club. That's before you start on the money he tapped to pay last junes wage bill, that we are now also paying back.

If you think about it,one of our our largest shareholders(green) didn't invest a single penny in the club. Genius.

ok lets stick to what we do know. he used season book cash to pay bills he inured buying us.

utterly unacceptable.

No, you simply cannot state that as fact. Absolutely you cannot state that as fact.

This bill is the one we are debating, correct ? This bill inured whilst buying us, agreed. However, has this bill been paid yet ? NO.

So, either you cannot state as fact that he is using ST money to pay it, or you are saying that ST monies are the only monies the club have received. And I KNOW you are not that naive to believe that ST monies are the only monies the club have received. The club has more than one revenue stream, even if ST's is the vast majority of those revenue streams.