Traynor-Time For Fans To Unite

I think this does

Rangers do not need fans like that as far as I'm concerned.

Most football clubs operate on the premise that 90% of their fans are blind loyal sheep. Luckily, Rangers, and celtic have almost 100% loyalty. I'm quite proud that I'm not one of them. Rangers used to stand for something and give it's support a sense of identity, and belonging. Now it's just another money making scam for suits that couldn't give two fucks for any of our history or traditions. The tipping point will come within all football clubs, and maybe we can get back to the most important thing. The actual sport.

Most football clubs operate on the premise that 90% of their fans are blind loyal sheep. Luckily, Rangers, and celtic have almost 100% loyalty. I'm quite proud that I'm not one of them. Rangers used to stand for something and give it's support a sense of identity, and belonging. Now it's just another money making scam for suits that couldn't give two fucks for any of our history or traditions. The tipping point will come within all football clubs, and maybe we can get back to the most important thing. The actual sport.

No you are an absolute idiot

Football changed a lot when Sky got involved, it's hardly a revelation.

And SKY, as Scottish football's largest financial contributor, will dictate what happens in Scottish football next season regards reconstruction.

Not Dumbcaster. Not Rhegan. Not the chairmen of all the diddy clubs who have contributed sweet eff-all to scottish football for decades

I'm not trying to be a smart arse. I am actually intrigued as to what makes you bother any more. You openly admit that you've not been happy as a 'Rangers fan(?)' since 9th July 1989. Yet you spend a lot of time pouring out negativity about my Club. That's what gets me angry. It's MY Club. I don't wake up a day in my life that I don't think about it even just once (sad as that might be). It was my dad's Club when he ran the local bus. It was my wee grannie's Club (she lived in Bridgeton and had King Billy tea towels, cushions, the lot, but she never hated Catholics. Yet you can talk of the 'actual sport' in one breath yet say get rid of 'bead rattlers' in the next). It was my great grandparents Club after their parents brought them over from Ulster to Bridgeton. Yet you sit there saying you don't care but you care enough to spill out constant negativity. Why bother? "Rangers used to stand for something" you say "Now it's just another money making scam for suits that couldn't give two fucks for any of our history or traditions" you say. Well no - it's fucking not! That's my point continuously. I don't go to support ANY suit. I go there to get the same buzz as I did as a 5 year old kid when the first royal blue jersey runs out that tunnel whether it be John Greig, Willie Henderson, Wee Bud, Davie Cooper, Brian Laudrup, David Templeton, Lee Wallace. It's what my family do. Suits may not give a fuck about heritage as you say, but my family do and Protestants don't generally have a tendancy to need an eminent figurehead anyway. We follow family traditions not suits or figureheads.

Edited by Anchorman