Traynor-Time For Fans To Unite

Who was the poster that disagreed with anything GS said, called GS all sorts, harped on about never replying to his posts over and over and over until he was banned? Epic zoomer, ruined countless threads but his contradictions were quite entertaining.

Who was the poster that disagreed with anything GS said, called GS all sorts, harped on about never replying to his posts over and over and over until he was banned? Epic zoomer, ruined countless threads but his contradictions were quite entertaining.

i think you mean boss

Here we go round the Mulberry Bush - just let it drop eh? If you are joking - apologies. If not, just shoosh eh - it's just tedious.

i am joking but its a pointed joke. theirs a couple of ways to stifle debate.

and before anyone goes mental im joking about boss as well with shorerbear.

Well done Frankie. I read some of those comments with embarrassment and rage this morning. Rangers have moved on a long way since the late 1980's and plenty of ComeOffIt's "bead rattlers" have served our club with heart and dignity over the last 20 years, regardless of their background. They have as much right to call themselves Rangers as the non catholic players who played alongside them or who came before them. I don't care where someone comes from or where or how they were brought up. If they embrace what it means to play for our club, give their all and carry themselves with dignity and pride then they have my support and my respect.

If clowns like ComeOffit want to live in the past they can stay there. Gersnet is better than the likes of him.

Totally agree with the above but some things from the past must remain. I would like to see us return to a strict policy whereby players are banned from having moustaches! What was that all about? Remember when Souness pitched up the genie was out the bottle. Davie McPherson, Ally Dawson, Cammy Fraser all had a go and good old Dougie Bell got to grow his back!

theirs a couple of ways to stifle debate.

Yes, create arguements, just see the negative side (for 24 years he said FFS), be completely unyielding in your attitude. Spoil the debate for everyone else continuously. I think you will find that's why he is banned. :thup: