Fan Fan has a go at Rangers.

Well, somebody who couldny force his way into the worst Rangers defence I've seen since 1960 would know all about 'fighting spirit', wouldn't he ?

:yawn:

Link: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=432247&CPID=14&title=Ex-Rangers+star+accuses+club&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=67

He has a valid point though :o

His points are valid up to now, but i think what Letizi says is right too. We are turning a corner and winning more games, we just have to keep going in that direction.

Fan-fan wouldnt make the team any better than they are now, that i am sure of.

I can accept constructive criticism....................but not from a complete under-achiever who hoovered a vast amount of money out of Ibrox for doing absolutely hee-haw.

The fact he hazny kicked a ball since we shunted him says most about his attitude.

So sorry, I won't accept ANYTHING that clown says.

:mad:

To be fair to Fanfan, he didn't blow his own trumpet, and seemed to include himself in the group of players not good enough to play beautiful football.

Fan Fan couldn't even play half decent football. :sigh:

fan fan hardly ever got the chance though and by the looks of things sebo is going the same way, le guen has to give him time.

He certainly wasn't any worse than what we have now IMO.......as for Sebo.....i don't know....not shown anything to convince me he deserves a starting place, and the way we're playing we can't afford to chop and change the team just to give him a start, i thought that's what the reserve team is for, if he was banging goals in for the reserves then i would say give him a run

I think that Sebo might have blown it. It's easy to say "give players time" but when they don't show you any improvement or any spark at all, how long are you supposed to wait?

Sometimes I prefer the Graeme Souness method of shipping the duds out quickly and replacing them with better players...

Personally I can't see Sebo ever doing well for us, it's early I know but I said the same about Jeffers and was proven right about him. In fact I would even say Jeffers looked a better player than Sebo...

I can't believe we keep players like that that and throw away much better prospects like Amato, Miller, Guivarche and Johanson without giving them a proper chance.