Tomo "article": Succulent lamb on the rack?

on the sunday after rangers had humped celtc mark guidi in the sunday mail devoted the back 4 pages to telling us celtc were that week going to join the g14 group of clubs. he waxed lyrical about how much of a coup this was.

within that week rangers had co founded the ECA and the g14 was disbanded.

succulent lamb except on fridays would be more like it.

Byline: By MARK GUIDI

CELTIC are to be invited to join the powerful G14 group of European super-clubs.

It will be a major coup for the Parkhead side who have been examined closely by the elite Euro organisation for the past two years. During that time Celtic have impressed with their football and financial results.

G14 president Jean Michael Auels is looking to expand and believes Celtic are ready to join the likes of Real Madrid, Man Uand Juventus in the powerful interest group.

Celtic's membership should be rubber-stamped within three months.

A G14 source told MailSport: "Invitations will be sent out to clubs to join and Celtic have been under serious consideration.

"They are a big club and have grown considerably in the past five years both on and off the park."

As if this is in any way unusual ! . This kind of journalism goes on every day and not just in Glasgow , not just football either . To claim otherwise is preposterous and/or prevarication . Tomo`s blog is solely intended to cause embarrassment to Traynor , which probably tells us all we need to know about Tomo and his standard of "journalism" .

This is the reason I put " around article. I just can't believe this can be classed as journalism. No actual proof of the texts. I can easily write anything and claim a 'source'. These emails can only have come from either Whyte or the DR. My money is on the DR, they have the bigger axe to grind with us, due to Traynor's defection.

Can't be a coincidence that less than a week after Rangers release strong press releases this shite comes out.