rangers fans fall into a trap

"we have also been led into a well orchestrated trap"

"I have been told that now the days of the tax blog is over they have decided to attack our brand.

They want to make us unattractive to investment / sponsorship and by extension attack our share price.

They were organised today. They had a celtic media rep at the game ffs. They had coordinated phone calls to media outlets.

Their whole focus is now on making the Rangers brand toxic by any means they can. "

seen these posted on another forum, sounds plausable to me to be honest. we know how obsessed the bheasts are and that they will do anything to blacken our name.

i said during the match thread the espn comment was brought about by celtic fans complaints and i stand by that. i have no doubt this was orchestrated by them.

the songs we sang today, i have heard all season at various points.

If you hand your enemies a stick with which to beat you with then who's to blame when the pain begins to ache?

oh i know mate, i do know. what pisses me off is knee jerkers and handwringers siding with the enemy. sure we have a problem, who doesnt?

oh i know mate, i do know. what pisses me off is knee jerkers and handwringers siding with the enemy. sure we have a problem, who doesnt?

We know the TV companies turn up the sound from the crowd during our games and turn it down during their's, we know the media is filled with those who hate us and pray for us to f*&k up but we persist in gift wrapping presents for them.

What we sung was not the biggest problem, where we sung it was it seems collectively as a support we're not smart enough to realise that.

Edited by forlanssister
crap spelling

"They" can be as organised and coordinated as they want....if we don't provide any ammunition then any genuine campaign against us will be fruitless.

we have been singing similar all season, there was something different about today though. there was just something about that espn statement.

We know the TV companies turn up the sound from the crowd during our games and turn it down during there's, we know the media is filled with those who hate us and pray for us to f*&k up but we persist in gift wrapping presents for them.

What we sung was not the biggest problem, where we sung it was it seems collectively as a support we're not smart enough to realise that.

being smart has never ever been our supports forte tbh mate.