rangers fans fall into a trap

The "why" is irrelevant. When you wear our colours, you represent our club and you should behave in an appropriate manner.

I know other clubs have problems but that doesn't make it okay.

You can't condone it.

im not. i think it is disgusting and songs about politics and religion have no place in a football ground. my issue is the reporting of it and the vilification of our fans and only our fans.

ESPN were clearly running an anti-Rangers policy today on behalf of our enemies. They actually turned the crowd mic volume up during the game in the second half after they had reported the song sheet issues. It was like look, look what these terrible Rangers fans are singing, have a proper listen, here, we'll turn the volume up for you so that you can hear it, be disgusted and send complaints off to all and sundry about the big bad sectarian Rangers fans... Here, listen to this.....

The ESPN folk who did that are working to an agenda... the same agenda as our enemies at places like Pacific Quay, the Record, channel 4 and all the other places employing the un-secret cabal of Rangers haters who want us dead and buried.

will ESPN carry out such a policy when the Celtic support sing their IRA songs, usually at away games ? they shouldn't have to wait too long to do so.

Or was today an all out attack on us ? this is where I want to see the club going after our enemies. Fight fire with fire. Where's our new Media Director?

How about, instead of pointing fingers at imaginary conspiracies

Imaginary? There's no imaginary about it. There are real and serious agendas and conspiracies against our club.

A lot of it isn't even hidden any more. Where it used to be mostly done in the shadows, a lot of it is now done right in your face in plain sight, so I fail to see where you get the "imaginary" aspect from.

Did I just imagine that a certain cabal of BBC staff at Pacific Quay use public funding to investigate our club, but no other Scottish club?

Did I imagine that Mark Daly won a prize for his dodgy mockumentary investigations that included confidential information about our HMRC cases?

What about the RTC blog? Did we all just imagine that the blog was illegally getting confidential information about Rangers from within HMRC and from people (or companies) working for HMRC?

Did we imagine that the RTC blog also won a prize for their law-bending activities investigating Rangers?

What about Channel 4's Thomo the Rangers hater? Did we imagine that this once respected war journo has spent the past year or two of his life writing almost nothing but anti-Rangers, agenda driven propaganda?

Did we imagine that Thomo TOO has just won an award for his sterling efforts???

That's only a few points out of hundreds that could be put forward and I'm sitting here thinking we must have bloody vivid imaginations if we just dreamt up the shit storm of wrath Rangers has been under fire from.

Have you not seen the billboard signs and TV adverts? "JOIN OUR ANTI RANGERS AGENDA TO WIN ACCLAIM & ACCOLADES, ROLL UP!!"

And btw... I'm not defending the song sheet. It's perfectly clear that we're going to HAVE to sort that out because our enemies are all over it like flies on shit and they are powerful, influential enemies.

all that anti-rangersness and not even a mention of the sfa, spl, radio cattolica, the daily rhebel, the sun or the gherald newspapers! to suggest our persecution is "imaginary" is ridiculous. the downright hatred of out club and our fans has never been more obvious.

we need to be ruthless here. ESPN are about to quit the UK as they've lost the EPL rights next season. We're getting no TV money this season. Let's tell them to F*ck off and not televise any more of our games for the rest of the season starting with ES next saturday. And ban BBC Scotland & Radio Clyde outright from Ibrox. A much tougher approach is required

we need to be ruthless here. ESPN are about to quit the UK as they've lost the EPL rights next season. We're getting no TV money this season. Let's tell them to F*ck off and not televise any more of our games for the rest of the season starting with ES next saturday. And ban BBC Scotland & Radio Clyde outright from Ibrox. A much tougher approach is required

Unfortunately our league and association memberships are dependent on our compliance with and fulfillment of the broadcasting contracts, so telling the broadcasters where to go isn't an option at all. Non-compliance with the contracts would be like giving our enemies a WMD to use on us.

Unfortunately our league and association memberships are dependent on our compliance with and fulfillment of the broadcasting contracts, so telling the broadcasters where to go isn't an option at all. Non-compliance with the contracts would be like giving our enemies a WMD to use on us.

Is CG not on record as saying he'll not sign next season's SKY deal ?