69525150ee69f19c29b21d7f5dabfc82_S.jpg

RANGERS travel to Forthbank tonight to take on Stirling Albion and RangersTV will be showing the match exclusively live wherever you are in the world.

If you are having any problems with tonight's match, then have a look through our frequently asked questions below and click on the link most relevant to your issues:

1. Can I watch on my TV?
  2. Do I need special software?
  3. Why am I seeing a spinning circle in the player?
  4. It's still not working, what else can I do?
  5. Why am I asked for a cookie?
  6. Can I watch on iOS (iPad, iPhone etc)?
  7. I'm having problems logging in
  8. I've lost my password
  9. How do I know if my payment was successful?
  10. How fast do payments go through?
  11. What time does the programme start tonight?
  12. How do I contact for more help?

1. Can I watch on my TV?

No - RangersTV isn't currently available on terrestrial, cable or satellite television. Some supporters have had success connecting their laptop or mobile device to their television via HDMI or VGA cables.

2. Do I need special software?

You will require Adobe flash player. This is available at adobe.com. You will also need to enable Javascript. RangersTV will work on a Mac or a PC (Windows or Linux). We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser, available at http://www.google.com/chrome.

How do I enable Javascript?

JavaScript is software that helps RangersTV work with your computer and other devices such as games consoles Windows XP, Vista & 7.

Internet Explorer

Go to Tools then Internet Options

Click on the Security tab

Click on Custom Level

Scroll down until you see a section labelled Scripting

Under Active Scripting, select Enable and click OK

Mozilla Firefox

Go to Firefox

Click on Preferences

Click on the Content tab

Make sure there is a tick in the box next to Enable JavaScript

Close Preferences

Safari

Go to Safari

Click on Preferences

Click on the Security tab

Make sure there is a tick in the box next to Enable JavaScript

Close Preferences

PlayStation 3

If you get told to enable JavaScript, please ensure that you have the latest PS3 updates applied.

3. Why does the video player show a spinning circle, or not play smoothly?

If your network connection is not consistent, you may experience problems connecting â?? the video will pause and a circle will spin on your screen.

You can check your connection speed by using www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk and if you live outside the UK you can check you speed here www.dslreports.com/speedtest?more=1.

Changing Video Quality

RangersTV should detect your connection speed and give you the optimal rate. However, you can change the automatic connection speed by clicking the patterned box at the bottom of the video screen to High, Medium or Low.

Network Traffic and Security

Check that your connection is not being shared with others that may be downloading or uploading files. Network traffic may also build at certain types of day, so you may wish to try later. Also make sure that no-one else in your household is using the network at the same time.

Some security programs, firewalls or routers may block your access to the Player. This may mean that you always see the loading screen, with a spinning circle in the middle of where the video should be. Please check your computer's settings to ensure that it is not blocking the RangersTV Player or Flash.

Video Card

If your computer or video card is not powerful enough, or if you don't have enough memory (RAM), the video could stutter. Generally, if you can watch high quality videos on YouTube, you should be able to view RangersTV.

Other Applications And Programs

If you are running too many other programs, try closing down the other applications.

Computers can sometimes be busy with the process of updating software. These processes are designed to run in the background (sometimes invisibly to the user) but can still use up resources such as broadband bandwidth and computer power. It's a good idea to make sure these updates are not running while trying to watch streaming video.

4. So what else can I do?

Check your internet package. You could consider upgrading your broadband internet package if you regularly experience difficulties. Call your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Office/work networks: if you are using the service inside business premises, check with your computer administrator. Firewalls and traffic restrictions (eg. to prevent streaming) may be in place.

All I hear is audio but see no Video

If this happens please do a complete refresh of the browser page - this can be done by holding in CTRL and pressing the F5 key.

5. Why am I asked for a cookie?

We use cookies so that we can recognise your username and password and so that we know that you can view the programmes.

If you are asked, you will need to accept cookies.

6. Can I watch on iOS (iPad, iPhone etc)?

Live streams on the RangersTV player are not currently supported on iOS.

Some supporters have had success using browsers other than Safari for watching on iOS, however we cannot guarantee their compatibility.

7. I'm having problems logging in

If you believe you have entered your details correctly and cannot login, try Forgot Your Password. Another way is to close your browser and restart.

8. I have lost my Password

To find out your password simply click here.

9. How do I know if my payment was successful?

You will have received an email from WorldPay - make sure to check in your Spam email folder if you cannot see it straight away.

10. How fast do payments go through?

We aim for payments to go through immediately, however payments do depend on Banks' or Building Society's time frames. To be absolutely sure to view a match, make sure you purchase it well before kick off.

11. What time does the programme start tonight?

Tonight's pre-match programme with Lindsay Heron and Derek Johnstone will be live from half an hour before kick off (19:15 GMT) and the match kicks off at 19:45 with commentary from Bobby Russell and Tom Miller.

12. How do I contact for more help?

If your problems are not resolved using this help page then you can contact RangersTV support directly on support@rangerstv.tv including your RangersTV username and/or user number to speed up the help process.

You can read more help information and find out what your RangersTV user number and other details are by clicking here.

Read more on the official site...