BBC Scotland report NO titles to be stripped but are fined £250K

Their positions were already untenable, but they've managed to keep their jobs till now because the pair of them are manipulative liars and completely deny any wrongdoing. They actually both make out as if they've done sterling jobs since being hired/appointed. If would be comedy gold if it wasn't for the fact that hawd it and dawd it are still here and seemingly intent on completely ruining Scottish football.

Only one team and support get folk sacked out of Hampden and unfortunately it isn't us.

The way I have heard things mate is we would be liable for any punishment that was to follow on from this.

could be wrong but it's just how I deemed the info I had received

No prob mate, will be interesting to see if anything else does follow on after they didn't get the result they wanted.

Does anyone else feel bitter sweet about the result?

Again to me it just shows we where nowhere near administration ................ and if we had to make up the PAYE/NIC that Whyte STOLE from us then we could have sold two of the now infamous traitors plus Jelavic.

I've just seen a tweet about Regan & Doncaster. If it's 100% true they tried to get Rangers to accept title stripping in return for a licence then how can they seriously remain in their jobs?

You're asking people who have no shame whatsoever for their role in the debacle that is Scottish football, to resign over this point! If they haven't done it already, they never will, more's the pity.

You're asking people who have no shame whatsoever for their role in the debacle that is Scottish football, to resign over this point! If they haven't done it already, they never will, more's the pity.

True. Ronnie Esplin replied to me saying Doncaster is out the country on 'business, apparently'.