Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

I've no problem with it, I've just heard it all for the last 6 months again and again.

Totally understand your point mate and to be fair the vast majority would secretly agree , however remember that talksport has a listening audience of over 3.5 million , the vast majority of whom are outside this bitter little part of GB and have no agenda against us , the more often CG gets on and speaks as he does the better IMHO

Totally understand your point mate and to be fair the vast majority would secretly agree , however remember that talksport has a listening audience of over 3.5 million , the vast majority of whom are outside this bitter little part of GB and have no agenda against us , the more often CG gets on and speaks as he does the better IMHO

Can see your point as well but even they must be getting fed up with him banging on about the same things again and again, he said nothing new that wasn't said on Jeff Randal. If he's not careful this constant banging on the door can we get in please England is going to kick him in the teeth, the way to get down south is behind closed doors talking to the guys with the keys.

Everything was similar, tell me one thing we didn't know before that interview.

Well just off the top of my head he confirmed Ibrox being in the renaming title, a big deal to some.

What new things did you really expect him to be saying?

Well just off the top of my head he confirmed Ibrox being in the renaming title, a big deal to some.

We already knew Ibrox would be in the renaming, he has mentioned that previously.

He wound the "grass your mates" thing back in too - Self-policing to stop us getting a Euro ban is how he phrased it this time, which I don't think anyone could reasonably argue with.

On the whole GA's right - there was nothing new in what he said, but I guess he's got to keep repeating his messages (mainly: "we were cleared of cheating", "Scottish football is dying on its arse", and "we'd love to play in England") so that as many people as possible start discussing them.