Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

He wound the "grass your mates" thing back in too - Self-policing to stop us getting a Euro ban is how he phrased it this time, which I don't think anyone could reasonably argue with.

On the whole GA's right - there was nothing new in what he said, but I guess he's got to keep repeating his messages (mainly: "we were cleared of cheating", "Scottish football is dying on its arse", and "we'd love to play in England") so that as many people as possible start discussing them.

Of course he does, the lies about us have been constant enough.

Said Davis was one of the good guys surprisingly.

To be fair that wasn't exactly how it was put , the money we received was brokered in an agreement with Davis,s agent and the club , I don't believe for one second that the player had anything to do with it

Edited by rbr

the notion his agent was working on anything other than the players instruction strikes me as unlikely. nevermind without his knowledge.

i suspect ally has told green he would like Davis back.

Sorry GS but in my experience with players they basically accept what ever the agents tell them , if you think that your average players have the intelligence to deal with complex contractual matters your being very kind to the players and very disrespectful to the agents

How much are the Puma & Blackthorn deal worth Charlie?

How much are we actually getting for the renaming deal?

Why can't he tell us about this.

Plenty of commercial reasons why he shouldn't tell us. It could compromise the ability to negotiate in the future, and also I don't want to hear Celtic crowing about how much more they make than us.