Is a move to England a possibility?

I've heard CG is going to the land of the law to put us into the English football league.

I'm posting this is because I think this is the only way forward realistically for RFC now, we won 5 battles last decade with some memorable games along the way and gleefully added to our impressive World record of domestic titles during that time, fast forward we then had to endure some cranked up kangaroo court to retain those achievements being accused as 'cheats' of all things, and when we rightly managed to avoid serious questions of our integrity the voices from the darkside displayed that ugly face of the Celtic manager spouting how they are in a better place than us.

Let's leave the mhanky fhlops of mhiserable hoopy land to their 'success' so's we can move on to pastures new.

I don't want a dignified proud Rangers FC to provide them with a football game ever again, they f**kin' don't deserve us, they insulted us.

Is a move to England a possibility? Or is it just a CG moonbeam?

I think CG is waiting for the outcome of the shambolic restructure attempt. If it goes to 12-12-18 and we are in the 18 then I think that will trigger CG to make the move down south. Behind the scenes Id say he has got the ball rolling so when and if he is ready he just needs to fill in an application to the conference league.

Id love to see it. The SPL and SFA are going backwards at lightning speed. Unless they get sorted out then I cant see why anyone would want to climb up the leagues again to be going to hate filled grounds like Pittodrie, Tannadice, Easter Road etc.

I dont think its a moonbeam, id say its a strong possibility. The fact Swansea and soon to be Cardiff are in the premier league has to break any rule that states Scottish clubs cant join also. I can eventually see a british league coming out of this.

Edited by Gribz

I think it's on the cards, we are being forced out by the continual attacks on the club. I honestly believe Charles Green and the Rangers board have had enough of it. Also the only way we can realistically reach a £100M turnover is by moving to the English Leagues?

Let's be honest Scottish Football is at an all time low no money, the way we have been treated by the SFA and SPL still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, the whole shambolic of the league reconstructure for next season etc. Charles Green has come in as an outsider to Scottish Football and he has identified how bad it is he realises how big Glasgow Rangers are and the potential there is to make money that's why he has looked at starting bottom of England Conference in regards to fans he will argue the amount of buses that come from England to ibrox to watch Rangers the fan base is huge and will get bigger and the buses from Scotland will still follow on.....

The big picture here is the time scale to get back to SPL we will not be far from Championship if we win respective leagues, the standard of football is going to be better and the money is going to be more from tv rights etc i think Green will wait and see the outcome first and then decide to where to take Rangers i think it's Green's dream to get us into England and i would back that 100%.

On a sidenote ... people are aware that going up through the English leagues will realistically cost us probably half a decade, and all along the way we will most likely not add much to the trophy room either, not to speak of European football (whom I would not expect to be back for about nearly a decade)?

Edited by der Berliner

On a sidenote ... people are aware that going up through the English leagues will realistically cost us probably half a decade, and all along the way we will most likely not add much to the trophy room either, not to speak of European football (whom I would not expect to be in for about nearly a decade)?

The way i see it is with the squad we have paying 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland we are expected to win all the leagues up to the SPL , .....now would they be good enough to win the Conference maybe not the standard of football is higher than possibly Div 1,2,3 put together .... so we would need to get a better calibre of players in to play in that league i would think Charles Green would invest in that module. I would love the chance to see if we could get to the championship in England and to do that we would be winning silverware in the process whether it will happen time will tell.

Let's be honest Scottish Football is at an all time low no money, the way we have been treated by the SFA and SPL still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, the whole shambolic of the league reconstructure for next season etc. Charles Green has come in as an outsider to Scottish Football and he has identified how bad it is he realises how big Glasgow Rangers are and the potential there is to make money that's why he has looked at starting bottom of England Conference in regards to fans he will argue the amount of buses that come from England to ibrox to watch Rangers the fan base is huge and will get bigger and the buses from Scotland will still follow on.....

The big picture here is the time scale to get back to SPL we will not be far from Championship if we win respective leagues, the standard of football is going to be better and the money is going to be more from tv rights etc i think Green will wait and see the outcome first and then decide to where to take Rangers i think it's Green's dream to get us into England and i would back that 100%.

There is no better time than the present to leave the festering, withering Scottish League.

To remain among the bitterness will only drag our Club into the gutter with all the rest.

The ba' is well and truly burst in Scotland.

I defy anyone to tell me things will get better.

There is such a bitter atmosphere of hate and spite that it's soul destroying, and it will never recover.

The press are killing the game off and they can't see it.

It's not just the usual suspects in the SFA and SPL. If the press had been doing their job, we wouldn't be drowning in this sea of bile.