Ally say's we will need a new team.

Some bloke who likes to watch dvd's and thinks it's important to anybody who's interested about it, happens to wear a Rangers strip on the park in front of 40,000 supporters is supported by the manager shock.

It's not as if we're the only club which has problems with it's players using social media. We just don't have the best of records for keeping our own fans on side as a result of it.

Oh well it's honky dory because Ally says so, and if you haven't played or managed a club at pro level your just a muppet who pays to watch.

There's a lot I would love to tell you Ally but the fact that your my boyhood hero and a player legend means I'll just say please leave.

It's not as if we're the only club which has problems with it's players using social media. We just don't have the best of records for keeping our own fans on side as a result of it.

The computer is heaven and hell. I learned that recently when looking for a flight on Easy Jet. Every time you check on to the site the price goes up. It remembers your IP address and puts the price up. My tip is use an IP dodge or when you finally want to book do it from another IP address. It will save you money.

The computer is heaven and hell. I learned that recently when looking for a flight on Easy Jet. Every time you check on to the site the price goes up. It remembers your IP address and puts the price up. My tip is use an IP dodge or when you finally want to book do it from another IP address. It will save you money.

The things you learn on Gersnet, everyday is a lesson. :thup:

The things you learn on Gersnet, everyday is a lesson. :thup:

I believe that is not just with Easy Jet but done with many other things. If you regularly check the price on buying books etc the price will rise every time you look but don't order. They know you are interested and will probably pay more. I learned that from a computer security course at my work and can 100% say that Easy jet do use it.

Ally's sounds more like one of those politician types...you know the type? Cover up this cover up that, paper over a scandal as if it isn't worth the bother and move on. A bit like the Catholic church they tend to brush and excuse blatant obvious things aside with a simple comment or two.

Ally time to go, your legendary status won't keep you there forever. Don't lose anymore credibility man before it's too late.

Trying to be polite man....step off

I believe that is not just with Easy Jet but done with many other things. If you regularly check the price on buying books etc the price will rise every time you look but don't order. They know you are interested and will probably pay more. I learned that from a computer security course at my work and can 100% say that Easy jet do use it.

Ps I know Amazon do it as well.

Ally's sounds more like one of those politician types...you know the type? Cover up this cover up that, paper over a scandal as if it isn't worth the bother and move on. A bit like the Catholic church they tend to brush and excuse blatant obvious things aside with a simple comment or two.

Ally time to go, your legendary status won't keep you there forever. Don't lose anymore credibility man before it's too late.

How long were LBG in charge before Walter confirmed it?

How long do you think it would have taken Ally to tell us Craig Whyte was no good IF we'd qualified for Europe AND Whyte had somehow avoided admin?

Some things are covered by contractual non-disclosure agreements. Others are just better left unsaid.

I see this as a basic instinct. When a wild animal is cornered it will attack. I think Ally feels he is stuck in a corner and the only way out is to go on the attack.

I see this as a basic instinct. When a wild animal is cornered it will attack. I think Ally feels he is stuck in a corner and the only way out is to go on the attack.

It could be that simple and if it is I'd hope Mr Green or Traynor would be having a word to ask him to phrase those type of comments better all things considered.