Sandaza and 'Tommy'

I think we need to be honest about this and accept that he only came to play in the SFL for the money anyway, so it does not come as a shock that he is a mercenary, willing to 'play' for however offers him the most. In my opinion, he has done next to nothing for us, from day 1, so if he was to leave and free up his wages, that can only be good for us. I think the same can be said of all of the SPL players that came across to us, it was only ever about the money.

I am not a fan of this type of so called humour. It is ok for some harmless fun but this is done with malicious intent and will have consequences for Sandaza. There should be some protection for people in the law against these sorts of things. Phone tapping is only allowed under special circumstances and this strikes me as being a similar sort of thing. It is yet again another example of abuse of modern technology that the law needs to catch up with. Don't get me wrong, I am all for freedom of the press, freedom of speech and association etc but this impinges on Sandaza's freedom.

For what it's worth, I agree with GS, he could have said a lot worse and in some ways it has backfired.

Unlike David Murray Sandaza has been duped.

And is happy to go behind the club's back to do it..

A bit like most footballers then. Can't get excited by it all.

As for his play this season, he hasn't been given an extended run in the team to get his sharpness back, but generally I think he's done OK when playing, but as soon as McCulloch is available again he gets dropped.

How quick will this be taken up by the "big papers" and wielded like a club again?

Have we even heard a whisper about the bigotted outburst of the Shire player? Or the reply of his chairman? In the "big papers" that is.

BTW, I haven't listened to it, but have people thought about the idea of Sandaza (if it was him) taking the mickey too?