Don't have a huge interest but still hope that they win. I'd say that I still support them but not to the extent of going to a game or even watching it on the TV but would keep an eye out for score updates.

I'd probably be more likely to watch the England game if both were on the TV, not because I prefer England (I don't) but just because it'd be a more interesting game.

Edited by Bluedell

Guest DietofWorms

I'd like to like going to a Scotland game more than I do....but the combination of almost a generation of really piss teams and a rise in shortbread- tin faux 'Scottishness', makes going along as pleasant as getting Norovirus.

Used to go and watch Scotland all the time in the heady days of World Cup qualification, I was one of the famous pitch invaders (long hair, platforms, tank-top & tartan scarf) who brought home a piece of the Wembley turf - kept it in a plant pot 'cos I lived 16 floors up in a block of flats back then - I don't go now but never miss a game when it's on the box, and will watch as usual on Friday

Caldow,Greig, Baxter, Henderson and Wilson (+ Law) managed by Ian McColl (and to show my lack of bias, Smith, Johnstone, Reilly, Brown, White and McKay) = Scotland the Great.

Went off the national side after the shabby treatment of Gough and Robertson.

Couldn't give a toss about Scotland but same goes for all international football. Gave up on Scotland mid-80s for various reasons which I've detailed many times on here lol - but don't get me started on the tartan army :-)

Clammy F

At the time when we brought Walter & Ally back to Rangers, I was gutted because both my teams were losing a manager who I wanted to keep. I guess that's a reminder for how much the National team means to me.

I had the misfortune to be in amongst the Tartan Army that night Barry and Shagger made their infamous v signs. Never been back since and hope Wales stuff them tomorrow

That and the whole time Burley was in charge was indeed a low point.

I see no connection between the muppets running the game and the national team.

I am Scottish. Scotland is my team; it's not something I have a choice about and I'm certainly never going to allow bigoted fuckwits from other clubs to drive me away from supporting us.

What PapaBear said I couldn't put it better. I will admit I cried my eyes out when we lost to England with the Gascoigne goal and the moving ball penalty miss.