Neil Murray suspended

None of this sounds particularily new from your initial concerns. We need to give the people in charge time, it's been less than a year and they didn't exactly come in under normal circumstances. By all means be skeptical and vigilant but there's a thread on follow follow declaring 'Green out' ffs. It's just gone way over the top, we need stability in the boardroom for a change so why call for the man's head when he hasn't commited a sackable offence?

Clearly you still underestimate my feelings towards Minty.

say what you want about sdm he delivered trophies and good players.

the honeymoon is over for green. he needs to start delivering the kind of football we deserve for the 20 million we have put in this year or hes not getting another penny from me.

say what you want about sdm he delivered trophies and good players.

the honeymoon is over for green. he needs to start delivering the kind of football we deserve for the 20 million we have put in this year or hes not getting another penny from me.

Yet if he sacked the manager to try that he'd be seen by at least a chunk of fans as the man who shot bambi.

It's far from an easy job or situation, I have expectations of him as well but I have some understanding and patience.

Yet if he sacked the manager to try that he'd be seen by at least a chunk of fans as the man who shot bambi.

It's far from an easy job or situation, I have expectations of him as well but I have some understanding and patience.

my patience has gone. shortly charles will be wanting another 20 million. he needs to start delivering instead of just taking.

Aye you're right, bring back Minty and the boom or bust era.

boom and bust is better than constant mediocrity. i think sdm dellievered 14/15 titles in 22/23 years for the 8 million borrowed net.

of course he sold us to whyte and wiped out any good he did. hes not welcome back but i woud rather have similar to profit making and lack of ambition.

what i am saying is if green wants rid of murray in order to put in a proper scouting network to take us forward then fine. if he wants rid not to replace him and to prop up share price and dividend then he can gtfo.

time will tell, but i know where the smart money is.

Edited by the gunslinger

If Rangers dont progress GS , then the income will fall and any hope of paying a dividend goes out the window , if you think sacking Murray will make a difference to dividends then I think your very mistaken