It might be but it seems a bit cloak and dagger if so. I mean people are mentioning Tommy Wilson, did he not just leave for a job in the USA or is it being suggested that was a cover for something else?

Put it this way... I'm speculating here, but it wouldn't surprise me if Tommy Wilson knew he was going to be leaving Rangers before he was offered the job overseas.

As for the lack of transparency (call it cloak and dagger if you like), it seems to me that they're now talking about an extensive program of restructuring because calling it an extensive program of job cuts and cost cutting would damage their share values. That's my take on it anyway, but I don't see anything particularly sinister in the cost cutting per se. If everything is ok at the club, then cost cutting is a good thing because the club's running costs have been too high for years.

Edited by Zappa

Our enemies are successful evangelists. Judging by some of the issues included in this thread, they are sucking us into their sea of negativity. None of us really know the full facts about Neil Murray and anyway, is it any big deal?