Alexander: Rangers And Me:The truth

I don't have any problem with Alexander but I don't see why the club are getting portrayed as bad guys now. Can we not just put it down to two parties being unable to agree?

Doesn't fit the agenda, and it seems more and more of us are buying into it sadly.

To be fair to Alexander, it does seem strange that an outfield player of the same age (Jig) is offered a 2 year deal, while this is not being offered to a Goalkeeper, who generally have longer careers. Would suggest that Ally didn't fight as hard for NA as he did for Jig?

To be fair to Alexander, it does seem strange that an outfield player of the same age (Jig) is offered a 2 year deal, while this is not being offered to a Goalkeeper, who generally have longer careers. Would suggest that Ally didn't fight as hard for NA as he did for Jig?

Well if Bell is signing then it would indicate not.

Guest Bazaar

Lets say this is true for a minute then consider the following:

1) He must surely be a millionaire.

2) Lets say he is on 10k a week and has been offered 65% pay cut.

3) He is then on 3500 pounds per week

That begs the question - How many people on this site are millionaires, have a wage of 3500 per WEEK, and canny afford to keep their car?

A load of pish!

P.S. And then use the "weans were greetin" line at the tail end to get the sympathy vote too

"Just sign ya greedy bastard!" Er, hang on a minute, I think we all appreciate what you've done for us and we all fully expected you to move on at the end of the season, given your wage and your advancing years. This is an awkward way to go out laddie. Very surprised at this nonsense. Yer an old goalie ffs, count yer blessings.