Francisco Sandaza Sacked

Good idea, but I won't be quick to swallow what he's got to say about it unless it sounds honest and realistic. If it's job cuts as part of a broader cost cutting program to reduce the club's running costs, then that's what it should be called. Green likes to call a spade a spade after all....

We have all asked for a clear out, what did we think was going to happen? Tea and biscuits in The Blueroom and a pat on the back, I've been sacked from a company in restructuring moves its nasty and unpleasant with no prisoners taken.

Time we all woke up to this and backed the club instead of turning on it.

Restructuring needs to take place throughout the club(call it job cuts if you like). Too many people have had it too easy for too long getting easy money. We need a club with higher performance targets for everyone employed within Rangers. Those who can't meet those targets should be replaced where necessary.

As for Sandaza I'm afraid he didn't exactly look committed to Rangers as per his phonecall hoax. His sum total of 2 goals this season bears testimony to that.

like the Borg the yahoos will adapt.

How can they adapt if you don't take the bait, I wouldn't talk to a stranger on the phone about my private business details only a fool would and fools deserve to be sacked.

Although I will agree they do show the same hive mentality as the mighty Borg.

Well if they say politely I'm sorry but I can't talk about my contract with you and hang up, they won't get in trouble will they.

True but if they want away for whatever reason/have been tapped up/just fed up - they know it is an easy way out now

Sandaza should sue Tommy the Taxi Driver. And let us all know his taxi number so we can "engage in jolly banter" with the "scallywag".

wonder if the toerag plays online...(tommy I)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It does seem opportunistic from the club to some extent. However I can't see much in the way of arguement from Sandaza that he didn't breach his contract and put the club in the position where it had to act in one way or another. It's sad to see the player taking all the blame though.

Hopefully Sandaza will see fit to take legal action against the real culprit here and not the club.

We have all asked for a clear out, what did we think was going to happen? Tea and biscuits in The Blueroom and a pat on the back, I've been sacked from a company in restructuring moves its nasty and unpleasant with no prisoners taken.

Time we all woke up to this and backed the club instead of turning on it.

I've already said in the thread about the scout Murray that I think serious cost cutting at the club to reduce the running costs are long overdue.

I don't have a problem with cost cutting if it's done properly.

What I do have a problem with is Green & co trying to disguise a program of cost cutting as restructuring and not being up front and honest about the fact that the main objective of the restructuring is to cut costs.

Am I alone in feeling this is over the top? It's opportunistic and sets a dangerous precedent. Any player wants to leave Rangers early now knows what to do.

You have to aks just what's going on at the club just now?

I agree that some of the recent activity at the club does pose some questions. Although, if any player is desperate to leave the club I think it's for the best that they do so.

True but if they want away for whatever reason/have been tapped up/just fed up - they know it is an easy way out now

Fine then let them go if they don't want to be at the club get shot, then sue the twats for breach of contract.