Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Do you not understand you won't find any public available information about any potential involvement of Whyte in Sevco 5088 the whole point of what Whyte is alleging is designed to hide any involvement from Whyte.

Mr Samuel George Alan Lloyd is just an agent in the setting up of companies, you need to register at least one director and it's normal practice for agents to act as a director till the company is running, look at his past directorships and you'll see.

So (cause I'm lost here), how exactly will there be proof?

LISTEN to the explosive first recording from the Craig Whyte Tapes.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4874544/EXCLUSIVE-The-Whyte-Tapes-Recording-1.html

Here, Charles Green, Craig Whyte and Aidan Earley - long time pal of Whyte and venture capitalist bankrupted in 1989 - are discussing SEVCO, the company involved in Rangers takeover.

Don't miss the second and third recordings right here at the Scottish Sun from 2pm.

Do you not understand you won't find any public available information about any potential involvement of Whyte in Sevco 5088 the whole point of what Whyte is alleging is designed to hide any involvement from Whyte.

You are sure you understand what you wrote above yourself?

All I am saying is that Green was a director of Sevco 5088 before the CVA failed, which neither Whyte nor Green would have known defo by then. Why would Whyte's shares et al have any relevance to Sevco 5088? At the time of the CVA failing and the transfer of the assets to Sevco 5088 (if that ever took place - weren't they sold to Sevco Scotland?), Green owned that company. No Whyte relevance as far as I can see, hidden or not.

Oh, BTW, The Sun seem's to be really at it, having released the tapes as well.

So (cause I'm lost here), how exactly will there be proof?

To be perfectly honest I doubt there will be 100% irrefutable proof.

All we have so far is the word of one self confessed serial liar against the word of another self confessed serial liar.

Not sure of the ins and outs here but every person who was interested in buying the club last year will have met with Craig Whyte and done some sort of deal with him.

This website continually made the point that the most important part of any deal to 'buy' Rangers was to remove Whyte from the pot. The question we now have is just how far removed he is and how does Charles Green intend persuading 38,000 season ticket holders (and a raft of IPO investors) that his interests (and the club's interests) are indeed separate from a common criminal.

yet green made it clear in an interview he was the only person to strike a deal with whyte.

You are sure you understand what you wrote above yourself?

Perfectly.

All I am saying is that Green was a director of Sevco 5088 before the CVA failed, which neither Whyte nor Green would have known defo by then.

Of course he was a director before the CVA failed, the CVA couldn't have failed till they made the offer eh?

Why would Whyte's shares et al have any relevance to Sevco 5088?

Whilst a CVA was possible Whytes shares were relevant to every single prospective purchaser, surely you can grasp that?

At the time of the CVA failing and the transfer of the assets to Sevco 5088 (if that ever took place - weren't they sold to Sevco Scotland?), Green owned that company. No Whyte relevance as far as I can see, hidden or not.

Your not comprehending this at all are you?