Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Dave King's "No Green and Whyte at Ibrox" statement on 7/06/2012 ended thus:

In my view, based on previous discussions with Mr Whyte, it is unlikely in the extreme that he would sell “his” shares to Mr Green for a nominal sum (even if he hadn’t committed them to me) unless he was obtaining some benefit or retaining some control behind the scenes. Duff & Phelps non-communicative approach to stakeholders causes me further concern in that regard.

I am opposing the CVA and urge all loyal fans to do the same. We don’t want to be back in a similar situation next season. I also believe that all true Rangers fans should not buy any season tickets until full and frank disclosure has been provided by Duff & Phelps, Mr Green, and Mr Whyte, as to what is truly going on behind the scenes.

A touch of ye olde Nostradamus ?

Edited by forlanssister
Numerical dyslexia.

Can we have a list with quotes?

really? your haveing a laugh right.

i mean on this very subject his story has changed umpteen times. hes admitted he lied. i dont need to prove hes a liar hes admitted it.

i did a deal to give him a quid. two actually as i though he should get a profit.

Wonder who's behind all this ? Whyte doesn't own a penny of Rangers now. Do I detect the usual elements within the mhedia up to their tricks again ? CG 's statement last week about the SPL trading whilst insolvent would have ruffled more than a few feathers I'd guess. Is this attempted payback time i.e. a made-up story about Whyte owning part of Rangers. Don't think so.

Try harder next time bhoys.............

made up story with tapes. hmmmmm

really? your haveing a laugh right.

i mean on this very subject his story has changed umpteen times. hes admitted he lied. i dont need to prove hes a liar hes admitted it.

i did a deal to give him a quid. two actually as i though he should get a profit.

By the looks of it, you and others put him in the same black & white - liar bracket as Whyte, which is kind of ludicrous IMHO. If he did fool you about something or told you a straight lie of the same proportions of Whyte, here's you forum to present it.