Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

If you can't listen to them and see Whyte getting shafted then I fear for your sanity.

sure and they just set up the account for whytes money to keep the ruse going then they lied to us about it because it was in our best interests to keep it secret i expect.

quite a story.

The truth would be nice.....

It would appear that Whyte got played at his own game, Green and his pals kept him sweet to secure his shares and promised him anything he wanted to hear to keep it that way.

When it started to become clear Whyte was irrelevant they gradually moved away from him, by this time it would appear that Whyte had a feeling that Green was doing an end run on him and desperately sent off money to try and keep himself in the game. This will be the irrelevant sum of 137K that he won't take back.

Of course a couple of others will be along just shortly to give you the jackanory version. :)

See look Jackanory has started in the above post.

sure and they just set up the account for whytes money to keep the ruse going then they lied to us about it because it was in our best interests to keep it secret i expect.

quite a story.

Well if your leading someone on they are going to ask for transfer details if you don't give them something they are going to get suspicious.

I've been discussing this with a few people this morning and the point has been made more than once that this issue could be the result of a new ownership battle and/or the Green consortium preparing for a sale.

Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Who is going to pay 60-80 million for the club as Green has been quoted as saying it is worth. The Rangers men wouldn't even pay 5.5 so they are out.