Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Aye right that's all it was eh?

This was supposed to run last night but Traynor got it stopped, Sun must have decided to run it anyway and Traynor's got then to print Greens side of the story.

Sun won't have shot all their bolts yet and will eke this out for maximum value,

Should be interesting when they start printing the documents and the transcripts.

"When thrives fall out, honest men come by their own,"

That's seriously all i'm getting out of it, feel free to outline.

What am I missing?

Did Green not at one point say he had never met Whyte and never spoken to him. Now he not only admits having spoken to him but also lying to him.

Green may have made a rod for his back here in terms of this potential lawsuit - if he promised this stuff to Whyte "to prise the club away from him", even though nothing is in writing could that not be considered fraud ? I think Green's willingness to "call a spade a spade" may backfire here.

I will readily admit I am no lawyer though.

Did Green not at one point say he had never met Whyte and never spoken to him. Now he not only admits having spoken to him but also lying to him.

Green may have made a rod for his back here in terms of this potential lawsuit - if he promised this stuff to Whyte "to prise the club away from him", even though nothing is in writing could that not be considered fraud ? I think Green's willingness to "call a spade a spade" may backfire here.

I will readily admit I am no lawyer though.

He mentioned one or two meetings, and he's referring to the consortium as a whole anyway when it comes to 'shafting' him.

Whyte's shares become worthless when the CVA got rejected, and the administrators had the right to sell the assets without any consent from him. Good luck with any lawsuit.

By all means move away from sensible debate because I haven't joined you with a pitch fork...

surely you can at least see that greens been telling us lies and then ask yourself why.

even if you only look at greens side of this story that's obvious. that's before we even get to hear all whytes tapes...