If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

Nah, I think Traynor is doing more than that but I'd certainly question whether we need him and Ramsay Smith. An expensive team.

Traynor is here to improve the club's media department is he not? That's hardly something we'd be getting daily updates about.

Traynor is here to improve the club's media department is he not? That's hardly something we'd be getting daily updates about.

It seems he's doing a variety of jobs. I certainly don't expect daily updates on anything but some visible evidence of PR improvement would be nice.

Some parts of the media team seem to be doing a good job (the club website, social media & RangersTV primarily) but our PR is inconsistent and often poorly handled which lends weight to the conclusion there are too many cooks...

Of course JT has only be in the job for a few minutes so it will take a bit longer than a few months to reverse such a culture at the club - especially when the CEO's mouth is bigger than the Clyde Tunnel.

I never called anyone plebs though did I?

Fuck me your debating style is arrogant.

No, you simply stated that in no way on earth it was the head honcho, it was his staff. Not that you could have proof of that of course. So who was it, just someone down the rungs a bit? And the buck never stops.

Yet you talk about arrogance. You should maybe stick to your conspiracy theories. One day there will be one with Green.

No, you simply stated that in no way on earth it was the head honcho, it was his staff. Not that you could have proof of that of course. So who was it, just someone down the rungs a bit? And the buck never stops.

Yet you talk about arrogance. You should maybe stick to your conspiracy theories. One day there will be one with Green.

You believe Green walked into the ticket office to give those orders and I don't, end of.