Rangers chairman must stand up in club civil war between Ally McCoist Charles Green

Another storm in the teacup, as has been pointed out before. Everyone willing to get Rangers via a CVA had to talk to the then-majority shareholder. Be it McColl, Kennedy, King or the Blue Knights. Would all the others have told you that they've spoken to Whyte ahead of the CVA? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Right now, people placing meanings into McCoist's words, despite him saying in that very same interview that they have had a positive talk after they spoke to one another after the "Green & Whyte" revelations. It is obvious that a manager has to defend his players in public after a good performance and an - in the end - solid (by points at least) title win. We probably have to wait for another 24 hours to get some sort of statement from the club. As it is, the media make a farce of it ... and IMHO not without a reason.

potato potato. that doesn't really work in text form.

i can see your point but you need to accept that people like me saw people like you make light of whyte signing forms giving season book cash away. thats not having a go at you, i just mean that not everything thats been made light of wasn't an issue in the past.

whyte and green have differing versions of what him introducing them to d@p means. whyte sticks by his story and provides evidence. green panics and fire fights as he gets caught out.

you don't neet to be taggart.

Whyte's evidence suggests no more than discussions to get his shares.

Edited by simplythebest

Whether we or don't rate Keith Jackson, was he wrong to suggest that Rangers supporters want someone in authority to clean up the mess? The Whyte/Green issue is a mess. There are plenty of us who have put our hands in our pockets, in support of our club and unusual things such as transferring money into the bank account of someone's mother, as well as the rest, should be looked into.

To be fair he makes some reasonable points.

However, you would hope that when the club makes a statement on their website it comes from the chairman as much as any other director.

I'd like to think his criticism of Malcolm Murray and the other non-executives is premature.

jackson claims to support liverpool but he grew up in a rangers supporting household as a rangers fan. he broke the mo johnston story as a 16 year old. or gave it to toxic jack rather.

After the UEFA Cup Final I had to exit through a door that was next to the press tent, Jackson was stood outside the door having a fag whilst the tears were running down his cheeks.