Show Racism the Red Card condemns Charles Green for racist language

I don't really see what is wrong with calling someone a Paki to be honest. They do come from Pakistan. It is just an abbreviation.

I get called Scotty here a lot but it doesn't really bother me to be honest.

Oh, the power of the indefinite article.

Tell you what Pete, next time you're in the company of some Asian guys, use the word Paki,

Then get back to us once you've been discharged and let us know if you still think there's nothing wrong with it.

That's fair enough, BF, but your granny is not CEO of Rangers FC.

I can accept there is a generational aspect to racism and I agree we have to cut the older generation some slack. My mother in law is a peach of a lady but won't see 80 again. heart of gold but would take the paint off the walls when it comes to muslims or non-white people (although, she's completely cool with gays for some reason). Like most of that wartime generation, she's never had any real contact with anyone who wasn't from her own background and you have to understand that. As you say, ignorance rather than real racism.

Charles Green does not belong to that wartime generation. He has no excuse.

yup hence the charles cant use my grannies card in the first sentence. I kinda deflected off with your harsh contrasts of if you dont think like this your a racist and its as clear and simple as that..

ignorance and racism can be confused easily. I actually agree with zappa tho this is a huge case of of deflecting the current other bad news we really want to hear about.

and it may be slighly posible he like my grannie thinks with her feet when talking to others and plain ignorance was to blame

however. still not what id like from the ceo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta laugh at some of the young sports on here trying to 'educate' the auld guys on political correction.

Get to fuck and keep your opinion for someone else.

Political correctness or simple respect for other people? The one is imposed on people who need to be told, the other comes from within.

Also, - the insulting and abusive language to one side, - telling people to keep their opinions to themselves on a discussion forum? Have you thought that one through?

Political correctness or simple respect for other people? The one is imposed on people who need to be told, the other comes from within.

Also, - the insulting and abusive language to one side, - telling people to keep their opinions to themselves on a discussion forum? Have you thought that one through?

I lost it a bit with the 'get to fuck' comment...should have said 'go away' or maybe 'don't annoy me'

Edited by 54andcounting

I lost it a bit with the 'get to fuck' comment...should have said 'go away' or maybe 'don't annoy me'

why dont you just not reply or read a thread at all if you dont want to this is a discussion forum varying opinions is whats supposed to happen

why dont you just not reply or read a thread at all if you dont want to this is a discussion forum varying opinions is whats supposed to happen

Where are you coming from? Why don't you just hammer other posters? And I'll just continue to post?

Aye Charles Green is racist, I'll keep my opinions to me hahaha....some on here are so ulrta sensitive it's amazing and they tell me how to post?

Getting very annoying with their 'this is correct and this isn't stuff' using it as if they are some god sent wank...well if it isn't offensive Charles Green is a 'mucker' and he'l mange to somehow get it right. WATP!

It's not his intention just a natural way of thinking

Ha la dee la am sloshed watp

Edited by 54andcounting