Louden IRA Graffiti

Sweep sweep nothing to see here, this country is going to the dogs.

We even have those sorry excuses last night in George Square celebrating, now I've no love for Maggie but she was someone's Mum and Gran and she deserves respect in death. Yet this countries media reports it as some sort of jolly folk having a laugh.

We even have those sorry excuses last night in George Square celebrating, now I've no love for Maggie but she was someone's Mum and Gran and she deserves respect in death. Yet this countries media reports it as some sort of jolly folk having a laugh.

I would not condone the celebrations in George Square, nor do I condone my taxes going towards paying for her funeral.

I find it hypocritical that you will not accord the same respect to the living by condemning Charles Green's racist comments as you will to a dead politician.

I don't see someone dying as meaning they deserve automatic respect. Should we respect any killers who die purely because they may have family. Respect isn't a given, it's something that is earned.

I had no respect for her alive and the same stands now.

I do however have respect for human life and would never rejoice in the death of a person. Silence is golden and all that.

I would not condone the celebrations in George Square, nor do I condone my taxes going towards paying for her funeral.

I find it hypocritical that you will not accord the same respect to the living by condemning Charles Green's racist comments as you will to a dead politician.

Again you obviously read what you want to read, I said what he said was stupid. But if you think Green cracking a bad taste joke about his pal and these little f#*ks writing that on the side of a pub and those scum in George Square playing songs over a loud speaker to celebrate someone's death.

Then my friend you really have a weird way of looking at the world and I suggest you seek help for it.

I don't see someone dying as meaning they deserve automatic respect. Should we respect any killers who die purely because they may have family. Respect isn't a given, it's something that is earned.

I had no respect for her alive and the same stands now.

I do however have respect for human life and would never rejoice in the death of a person. Silence is golden and all that.

For someone who holds herself to such a high standard on another thread, that is a disgraceful view you hold on here and shows that your so called high standards aren't that high.

Tell me who Thatcher killed personally?

Her family deserve the respect of not watching people celebrate the death of their Mum and Gran. You don't like her then shut up and walk away.

As I said I've no like for Maggie she put almost every member of my family on the scrap heap at one time, but I would never celebrate her death, or condone anyone who would.

For someone who holds herself to such a high standard on another thread, that is a disgraceful view you hold on here and shows that your so called high standards aren't that high.

Her family deserve the respect of not watching people celebrate the death of their Mum and Gran. You don't like her then shut up and walk away.

As I said I've no like for Maggie she put almost every member of my family on the scrap heap at one time, but I would never celebrate her death, or condone anyone who would.

I think you will find that BlueMazza is suggesting EXACTLY that.

She merely says that respect is earned, not given in death - and that she doesnt respect Thatcher, which is her prerogative.

She also finished by saying that nobody should rejoice in her death - if you disliked her or disrespected her then be silent about it rather than rejoicing in it.

Me thinks you got the wrong end of this one.

Feel free to read that again. I was merely making the point that my opinion or level of respect for someone does not automatically change upon their death. If someone was an arse in life, death doesn't make them a martyr. That said, dancing/celebrating upon the death of anyone is not something I engage in or support.

Feel free to read that again. I was merely making the point that my opinion or level of respect for someone does not automatically change upon their death. If someone was an arse in life, death doesn't make them a martyr. That said, dancing/celebrating upon the death of anyone is not something I engage in or support.

My apologises.