Charles Green STV

Green leaving doesant necessarily constitute a BAD thing either though, does it ? We could end up with a far better CEO, just as easily as we could end up with a worse one.

Switch that around it will be the board appointing him/her to the job a board full of old Rangers. I wouldn't expect a hard hitting CEO more likely to get a carbon copy of Bain or now Walter is well in maybe Bain himself there's a thought to keep you awake at night.

I've seen more "mad hysteria and overreaction" from those defending Green than from anyone else. People are rightfully questioning the man, his word and his integrity while his supporters are flapping and getting their knickers in a twist about it.

Hopefully it would be a case of the club's other 90 odd percent shareholders bringing in a CEO who acts in a manner befitting the CEO of Rangers.

So I get to sit in on the interview outstanding, always thought it would be the board that did the interviews.

Greens defenders are the hysterical ones, that did make me laugh. :D

Jeez we must be in a mess if we would take the baldy model back.

This is the same CEO who continually asked Liewell just who deep he wanted to ram it up us before he said anything.

Who said we would take Bain back ? Nobody. GS simply said that Bain would be a step up from CG - doesnt mean that there arent far better than either of them out there.