Ross County Will Vote No

There will be a ruling that you cannot complain or take them to court or you won't be allowed to play. Blackmail, bribery and bullying is their modus operandi.

Football authorities aren't above the law of the land. If they tried to prevent us playing if we took them to court I'm sure SKY might have something to say as they did last summer before the Brechin game as would the lawcourts.

PETER LAWWELL will make a personal plea to Roy MacGregor in a bid to push through SPL reconstruction tomorrow.

Ten clubs are in favour of change, with St Mirren ready to vote against and Ross County chairman MacGregor undecided.

An 11-1 vote is required to push the deal through — meaning MacGregor’s vote is vital to the future of Scottish football.

And Celtic chief executive Lawwell said: “I will speak to Roy, yes, if that’s what it takes. He’s in an awful position now.

“Stewart Gilmour at St Mirren has been direct and clear on his views.

“I don’t know exactly where Roy and County stand at this moment. They’re open to persuasion as they haven’t made their position clear. Hopefully they’ll come with us.

“At the moment there would be 10 firm ‘yes’ votes, one ‘no’ and one ‘undecided’.

“So what I’d be saying to Roy is that, with the greatest of respect, they are new to the SPL and the other 10 clubs have been round the block many times, been in it for long enough and been part of reconstruction and strategy talks for years.

“We have the cuts and bruises. Maybe he should listen.

“It’s fine being new and fresh and they’ve done well, but is that going to be his position in two, three or four years, once he has experienced it all?

“There is NO threat or ultimatum here, I’d say that to Roy.

“It’s about trying to get him to understand what we know and he has no reason to know because it’s all new to him.

“I think there’s a lot of rationale and logic behind what we are proposing.

“Hopefully we can win at the end of the day.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2QO9P6bcI

shit they must have made the chief whip angry.

actually getting ol peter to come out with a statement oh shit roy you better listen or big bad peter will stamp on you from above...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What a disgrace.

So what Iâ??d be saying to Roy is that, with the greatest of respect, they are new to the SPL and the other 10 clubs have been round the block many times

So this means he doesnt have a mind for himself!!

Stick to your guns County!!! We should be emailing / faxing / calling their ground telling them to vote how THEY want.

“It’s about trying to get him to understand what we know and he has no reason to know because it’s all new to him.

FFS!, who the fuck does he think he is?,what a fucking tosser.

That was exactly my thoughts Ian when I read that. Hopefully the RC chairman thought that as well.