Ross County Will Vote No

Why is it taking so long. Blackmailing.

Away to make myself some chicken fajitas, poor a cold beer and shout at the monkeys. When I come back I'll see the result

They are just readying the thumb screws!.

It's ironic that anyone is lecturing MacGregor, his business record suggests he's someone worth listening too and I doubt he's easily pressurised.

He's put himself into a superb negotiating position though, it wouldn't surprise me if he's engineered it that way. Celtic and their cabal will be offering the smaller clubs all sorts of inducements to push this through, they've shown their hand, he holds all the cards now. I won't be in the slightest bit surprised if the vote goes the SPLs way, but I expect the deal will be a lot less attractive to the 'bigger' clubs.

Chris Main: "Hope St Mirren and Ross Co can survive with only home fans! If they stop change there will be a backlash from away fans!#bbcsportscot"

The same away fans who dont want this system? Chris Main must be Doncasters main man.

Even if they did get a backlash and no away fans, 34 people not turning up isnt much to worry about

The same away fans who dont want this system? Chris Main must be Doncasters main man.

Even if they did get a backlash and no away fans, 34 people not turning up isnt much to worry about

Think that was a tweet from a fan mate.

Chris Main: "Hope St Mirren and Ross Co can survive with only home fans! If they stop change there will be a backlash from away fans!#bbcsportscot"

That is an open threat. You bow to our democracy or else. But we had that before, as I pointed out in my article ...

Not that this was unexpected by the SPL bosses, who obviously assumed that the challenge for silverware and European places would be greater, people would come back to watch their teams in the new one-horse race in droves. Those same fans who cried blood-and-vengeance at their clubs, should they not vote Rangers out of the SPL. Those same fans who apparently developed a greater liking to gardening, video-gaming, or curling during the course of the season.