rangers statement on todays board meeting.

I still stand by Green, there has been more forward thinking at this club nowadays than there has been for a long long time. He has brought in some decent deals such as puma and blackthorn. He also orchestrated a big signing in Templeton despite being in division 3.

I will take a hell of a lot of convincing hat he wasn't in with whyte from the start. however if this independent panel concludes that whyte has no ongoing involvement, that their are no financial irregularities currently and green has finally told us the whole truth then he can stay in charge no problem.

but he's on a last warning.

and again I say this whole racism thing is utter nonsense not worth a mention.

I've got a couple of issues with this statement.

Why only the non-executive directors? Does Stockbridge not have a say or has he already made his mind up?

Do you not realise it is the job of the non-executives to hold the executive to account that's one of their main raison d'etre .

Maybe it's just me, but the more I think about it the more that reads like Green and Ahmad have been suspended pending the outcome of an independent investigation. We just can't say they have until we've informed AIM. It's an independent investigation becuase the board's fractured and with Green and Ahmad unable to vote Zeus Capital have lost their majority

Pure speculation of course

Ahmad is not entitled to a vote anyway because he's not a director of the plc.