Anyone else in CF1?

It was maybe a bit extreme but I found the banner an embarrassment.

I think the guy who did that is more of an embarrassment,who the fuck does he think he is?,everybody is entitled to their own views. It looks like bullying to me!.

I think the guy who did that is more of an embarrassment,who the fuck does he think he is?,everybody is entitled to their own views. It looks like bullying to me!.

The trouble with these things is that it gets into the papers and it'll claim it speaks for us all.

The trouble with these things is that it gets into the papers and it'll claim it speaks for us all.

The guy is still wrong,as you are if you agree with what he done,. I sit in BF1 and don't agree with some of the songs, when it's political or other!,but I have no right to deny these guys their views. I'm no hard man but if I had that banner and he did that he would get a swift kick in the he haws!

The guy is still wrong,as you are if you agree with what he done,. I sit in BF1 and don't agree with some of the songs, when it's political or other!,but I have no right to deny these guys their views. I'm no hard man but if I had that banner and he did that he would get a swift kick in the he haws!

I wouldn't have done it myself, I did shout a bit at them though (no personal abuse).

So you are admitting the guy was wrong for what he did?

The guy wasn't fucking wrong. Green has actually been found guilty of what exactly? Saving our Club when no other 'blow hard' could come up with the limited amount of cash being asked for? Give me a fucking break!!! If he is guilty then I will castigate him like every other Rangers Man.

The last time we let 16 year olds have their voice at The Club, 200 of them stood outside the Main Stand singing "Greig, Greig, get tae fuck"!! Yes, this is the same guy we later voted the greatest Rangers Man ever. He was a bad manager but should have been treated with more dignity.

Let pups loose with any banners they like and we end up a laughing stock with no class. And fuck the 'democracy' arguement! Democracy only starts when you are 18 for a reason. How many holding that banners are 18?

We should have more class than unveil 'guilty' banners (torn bedsheets!!) before any trial. Is that not what we have been fighting against for the last year? Any coincidence the guy is a bit older? Well done mate - I would have joined you had I been there!!

Edited by Anchorman

The guy wasn't fucking wrong. Green has actually been found guilty of what exactly? Saving our Club when no other 'blow hard' could come up with the limited amount of cash being asked for? Give me a fucking break!!! If he is guilty then I will castigate him like every other Rangers Man.

The last time we let 16 year olds have their voice at The Club, 200 of them stood outside the Main Stand singing "Greig, Greig, get tae fuck"!! Yes, this is the same guy we later voted the greatest Rangers Man ever. He was a bad manager but should have been treated with more dignity.

Let pups loose with any banners they like and we end up a laughing stock with no class. And fuck the 'democracy' arguement! Democracy only starts when you are 18 for a reason. How many holding that banners are 18?

We should have more class than unveil 'guilty' banners (torn bedsheets!!) before any trial. Is that not what we have been fighting against for the last year? Any coincidence the guy is a bit older? Well done mate - I would have joined you had I been there!!

We will have to agree to disagree!,why are you so angry?,again I will say if I had that banner and someone did that to me I would kick the cant right in the nuts!.

For your information I am not a Green hater,in fact I think he has done well so far!,but who am I or you to tear down a banner?,get a fucking grip!.

Also I am not on the Ally is a shit manager side,he deserves next season before I will call for him to go,in the minority I know,so again why the fuck do you think this guy was right?,because you agree with his opinion?, doesn't make you right or him.

Also you seem to think these young fans don't have an opinion?,why?,you think their opinion doesn't count?,do you need to be a certain age for your opinion to count?.

Excuse me for having a different view to yours!.

yes he was wrong to rip the flag down. How can there be any question of that?

Some guys feel strongly enough to create a banner against Green. If someone else is so incensed by this, they should get their own banner and hang it up next week. It's called free speech.

And I'm not just saying that because I want Green out, but because it's about freedom of expression and respect. Any time I see a UVF or an Israeli flag at Ibrox, I want to go across and set fire to it. But I don't. Because, apart from the fear of getting my lights punched out, I recognise that in a fee society, everyone has the right to be a cunt, as long as they don't injure others.

The debate on Green on this forum has been feisty and both sides have put forward their opinions in a robust manner. it's got a wee bit nippy from time to time, but it's always been on the understanding that the other side may be utterly wrong (GA, STB, UCB, yes, I'm talking about you, come on down and take a bow) but they are arguing from the standpoint that what they believe is best for Rangers.

And while one may think they are wrong (aside to audience: "they are, they are!") one has got to respect their viewpoint, their right to express it and, importantly, the way they express it - which has always been the right way - because we all recognise that we all care equally for the club.

Ripping down a banner because you disagree with it is the action of a knuckledragger. It's not tolerated on Gersnet; it shoudn't be tolerated at ibrox.