Whyte&Earley resign from Sevco 5088

Do you mean that Green and Whyte have conspired that Whyte will win the case?

I can't see how Whyte benefits from it in respect of ownership of Rangers. The fact is that Sevco Scotland purchased the trade and assets. That can't be undone and if Whyte has any claims then all that he can do is claim for damages from either D&P or Green.

maybe they split the money from d@p who knows.

Nothing in this whole sorry saga could be described as remptely approaching "normal"!

Emails from Aidan Earley to Imran Ahmed and vice versa, I belief it was the same ones he was showing round at the RST dinner.

What were the emails saying?

More from boss:

The Registered Office of Sevco 5088 has today been changed back to 35 Vine Street, London, the office of CG's solicitors.

CW had moved it from there to one of his addresses on Friday.

Hopefully this completes CG regaining control of the company and the strike-off action of this troublesome company can continue.

What were the emails saying?

The one from Earley was quite humourous in it's on way, said Craig was upset at the bad publicity he was getting and something about death threats he was receiving being Green's fault, Imran's reply was basically a go away or we'll report you to the police for blackmail. Green made a big play of ensuring everyone present in the room noticed the date on the emails, they were both dated 29 October 2012. Although we were only shown the two emails I got the impression that this was far from the first or only correspondence between the two parties regarding the matter.

Nothing in this whole sorry saga could be described as remptely approaching "normal"!

Emails from Aidan Earley to Imran Ahmed and vice versa, I belief it was the same ones he was showing round at the RST dinner.

Was slightly intoxicated and never hung around for his ten minutes on stage but I don't recall that happening or anyone talking about it afterwards.