Thank you Charles Green

Perhaps the future will reveal this or that fact about the takeover that might cause more pain for some (hopefully not, but one never knows) Perhaps some will go on and stir up some more bother about this or that remark he made, this or that statement he gave.

In my opinion, he was one of the best CEOs Rangers have had in my time as a Bear (this year will mark my 30 year anniversary). Perhaps the job got to him in the end, but in the vipers' nest that is the West of Scotland, including the media, he was sure setting the cats amongst the pidgeons. After years of dignified agony, he was someone who took the corruption of the SFA and SPL head-on and I fear that will be missed most in days to come.

I for one hope that we get another CEO who can fill his boots when it comes to fight for Rangers and to attract "important" people to the club.

Edited by der Berliner

It is to the great shame of many so called Rangers men who failed when the time called that C G was allowed the opportunity to buy us , don't believe for one second this pish that it was D&P who stitched it up .

But once there he did a fair job IMHO , cheers Chuck

i think we should wait to see if whyte does own the stadium and murray park before we get on our knees here.

GS, I thought you said on the other thread that you already know beacuse of your "contacts" in the know. Why would you have to wait unless you were guessing like the rest of us.