Civil War Says The DR

You're asking about other clubs, some can never win the top league without ridiculous investment on a Man City scale so how do you define success there?

Stop prevaricating. Name these successful clubs where their owners are in it to make money? I'll let you define 'success'.

Murray's companies made a fortune out of Rangers.

I see this argument being raised time and again, but hardly ever is it backed up with any sort of facts. Some of his companies sure got deals with us, of that there is no doubt, but unless I am mistaken, he spent million on the club as well, not least in wages, transfer fees or that share issue. Probably not all his own money (EBTs spring to mind), but sure nothing that can be ignored when saying he made millions from our club. The pendulum swings in both directions ...

Your trolling is becoming rather boring now, Newcastle owe Ashley over £140m furfuxsake.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/mike-ashley-wipes-newcastle-uniteds-1361590

I was asked about success, I assumed in footballing terms.

It's a pity we can no longer debate on here without people being labelled 'trolls'.